Halo 5 - Cannot find a match

Discus and support Halo 5 - Cannot find a match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Halo 5 was working fine for me up until a few days ago. It just stays stuck on the searching for spartans screen when searching in arena... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Project N8, May 9, 2016.

1. Project N8
    Project N8 Guest

Hi, Halo 5 was working fine for me up until a few days ago. It just stays stuck on the searching for spartans screen when searching in arena matchmaking. I can join my friends lobby, but if I search with him I still can't find a game. As soon as I leave
    he will instantly find a game. Is it possible to be permanently banned from matchmaking? I had been banned several times before, mainly from my brother and his friends betraying people on our account, quitting, also have been banned occasionally for getting
    disconnected. Either way, I cannot search for players, on this account, but when I play on my friends, or log in to another account it will let me. What can I do?

:)

Project N8, May 9, 2016
  2. t0uchymast3r
    t0uchymast3r Guest
    Anyone else having issues finding a match on Super Fiesta?

I cannot find a match for Super Fiesta or it will take me 5 minutes to find one. Wondering if it's just me in this boat? :-(

t0uchymast3r, May 9, 2016
  3. wolfbm09
    wolfbm09 Guest
    I cannot find a match.

As medium bloke stated COD4 is old and is basically taken over by hackers. The problem is that MS can not help you with in game issues that are not MS games. What happened to you is rather common. You were in fact in a modded lobby but instead of +XP it
    was set to -XP. The fortunate thing is that you got out early, my brother got in one and before he knew it he was -14,000,000 xp. Sadly there really is nothing that can be done and honestly if they wanted to push it they could try to come back on you for participating
    in a modded lobby. Hackers have , in my opinion, destroyed the MW series. Sorry for the bad news but from here on out if you think a lobby is hacked get out immediately.

wolfbm09, May 9, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you are banned this message will appear "At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians"

This error occurs if one or more players in your fireteam (including yourself) is currently banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians. Players can receive bans automatically by leaving games in-progress, killing allied players, and more. Players with bans should
    wait and retry at a later time when their ban has been cleared.

If you have been banned by 343 Industries, you'll see a message when you launch Halo 5: Guardians indicating that there is an enforcement in place. You can also check if there are any Xbox enforcements against your account by signing in at the Xbox Policy
    & Enforcement site:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

M3tal Daz3, May 9, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you are banned this message will appear "At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians"

This error occurs if one or more players in your fireteam (including yourself) is currently banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians. Players can receive bans automatically by leaving games in-progress, killing allied players, and more. Players with bans should
    wait and retry at a later time when their ban has been cleared.

If you have been banned by 343 Industries, you'll see a message when you launch Halo 5: Guardians indicating that there is an enforcement in place. You can also check if there are any Xbox enforcements against your account by signing in at the Xbox Policy
    & Enforcement site:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/
  6. Jordanzhninja Win User

People are reporting my account for no reason, and now I can't find games on multiplayer

FearedNightmare, I cannot play with friends on halo 5. My lobby will say searching for spartans forever and then say there is nobody to match. The only time I can find games is if someone joins me whilst I'm searching but this only works about 50% of the
    time.
  7. RiTTzFAN93wj Win User

I deleted a pre order bonus and I don't know how to get it back

Look it back up in the store if you cannot find it, go to the Halo 5 game inside my games and app, and select the menu button on the Halo 5 game and select manage game, see if you can find the content there

javascript:void(0);
  8. a PIECE 0F LEAD Win User

I cannot find a match.

Hi Fritolayyy,

I have the same problem and so far have not been able to get it sorted - I spent several calls to the support guys who truly tried to help, but we are still in the same position. it is almost as if someone hacked the server and re-organized some players
    profiles - with particular reference to the change of Rank (mine went from Lv55 down to LV1). My XP Points was set back to (minus)-191391 (Negative).

If your XP Points are also blow ZERO, you will not be able to choose ANY of the games in the "Player Match Play List" you will be able to see all the games like Team Death Match, Free For All etc, etc, but you will not be able to select any of them. This
    is because your XP Points are below 0. you will see on the right that you need to get to Rank level "Lv1" before it is unlocked :-( The actual message is .... “Unlock at Private First Class (Lv1)”

Besides placing my Xbox on file 13, I have tried everything on my side. The only thing I can think of that could work is to have the XBOX SUPPORT GUYS clear our profiles to the beginning - as if you started the game as a new player with 0 (Zero) XP points
    and not below 0 (Zero) as in our cases, which is preventing us from starting as if we are on Rank Level 1.

I know I am not helping you or myself to get this sorted, but perhaps the boykies that work with it will know how to fix this.

I though I was the only one with this "Bazaar" problem

Hope you get sorted and if you do, drop me a message please

Regards

JJ
  9. wolfbm09 Win User

I cannot find a match.

As medium bloke stated COD4 is old and is basically taken over by hackers. The problem is that MS can not help you with in game issues that are not MS games. What happened to you is rather common. You were in fact in a modded lobby but instead of +XP it
    was set to -XP. The fortunate thing is that you got out early, my brother got in one and before he knew it he was -14,000,000 xp. Sadly there really is nothing that can be done and honestly if they wanted to push it they could try to come back on you for participating
    in a modded lobby. Hackers have , in my opinion, destroyed the MW series. Sorry for the bad news but from here on out if you think a lobby is hacked get out immediately.
Thema:

1. Halo 5 - Cannot find a match - Similar Threads - Halo Cannot find

2. Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online: Hello, I have had severe issues with connecting to any Halo PC games servers the past six months. On Halo: MCC, I am stuck on "Contacting server" forever. On Halo Infinite I am stuck on...
  3. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...
  4. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  5. Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Infinite to run on my PC.: Specs are as follows 7900xtx 1000w psu 10gen i7 32gb ram 4tb of space between 4 drvies. I cannot get halo to launch at all. it does the inital start up with the Xbox Game Studios Logo and...
  6. Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Halo Wars 2 to launch: I cannot get the launcher to work i have reinstalled the game, reset it and made sure i have the latest drivers and windows version. The game is run through the Windows store and Xbox app neither...
  7. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  8. I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to Halo: Reach within the Master Chief Collection and cannot restore it -...: Recently when I was hopping on MCC to work on a few Reach achievements with my friend, I got a message from Xbox that essentially said "purchase a subscription or sign in with the account that...
  9. Halo reach is installed but cannot find game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach is installed but cannot find game: So I recently download Halo Reach through game pass and it's using HDD space and I cannot find it in my games, every time I download an add on for it, it won't install. I restarted my console and...
  10. Cannot find Halo ODST code for Master Chief collection.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot find Halo ODST code for Master Chief collection.: Hello, I received a message a while ago saying that I had a copy of Halo ODST waiting for me next time I played Halo Master Chief Collection. I cannot find that message anymore. I was told to...