Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game

Discus and support Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox 1s Halo 5 bundle for my son for Christmas. We entered the 25 digit code to download the game but received a message to refresh the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperrexGaming, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game

I bought the Xbox 1s Halo 5 bundle for my son for Christmas. We entered the 25 digit code to download the game but received a message to refresh the page. When we did that, it returned to the home screen. The game did not download and does not appear to
    be downloading. When we tried again, we got a message that says the code has already been used. Any ideas out there???

:)

SuperrexGaming, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Halo 5 Xbox One Bundle Code Doesn't Work

I recently bought the Xbox One Halo 5 bundle which is supposed to include a free download to the game as well as the console, but the code is not working. The bundle also comes with a 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial, and when I try to redeem the code, it just
    says that I already have Xbox Live Gold. How can I redeem this code to download the game? Are there supposed to be two different codes?

Jayfeather 159, Dec 26, 2016
  3. redeeming code was not with my xbox one s bundle

Hi, I recently 26/10/2017 bought an xbox one s bundle with Halo 5 and the master chief collection.

however the code i received was the 14 day redeeming code which does not allow me to download the halo package which i should have received the xbox.

I would liek help as to wether there is a different manner in which to redeem the game. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

MedicusReeve27, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Mr Wolf 15G Win User

XBOX ONE Deceptive Marketing: The Box Has Pictures Of 3 Games, But Where Are The 3 Games? I Feel Ripped Off.

If it includes games the will be on a redeemable code card in the box. You should be able to redeem the code and download any bundled games. My console came with Fifa, it was the 5 x 5 code on a card I entered manually because the kinect wouldn't read the
    Tag.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

halo 5 redemption code

Hey there GardenBread32!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, are you missing the code for the Halo 5 game or a different code that was included in the bundle? If you are missing the code for Halo 5 that should have been included in the bundle, you will need to reach
    out to the original purchase retailer. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacement codes for games included with bundles here in the Support Forums.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Xbox One Design bundle with the Master Chief Collection?

I would have also liked to see a MCC Bundle but since it didn't come out, I am sure there will be a Halo 5 bundle next year with Halo 5. ;)
  7. SpottierSnake54 Win User

YET TO RECEIVE: 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content.

You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req
  8. Jedi SLEEPAH Win User

Great Five-Games Xbox 360 Bundle Only In Canada.

No Joueur, the games are digital downloads/redeemable only

If you bought the bundle which was priced at $299 - and it must state it comes with them, if it does not..then you bought the wrong bundle lol

But inside the bundle you will see the redeemable codes, probably on a sheet/card within the other junk papers (example how to papers LOL)

Xbox Support cannot help you with that unless it wasnt in the package,

1-800-4myxbox

If the special package didn't have the redeemable codes, then take it back to the store & maybe you will get a them!

- Don't forget the receipt!
Thema:

Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game

1. Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game - Similar Threads - Halo bundle redeem

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  10. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....