Halo 5 bug both legendary achievements not unlocking stuck at 80%

Discus and support Halo 5 bug both legendary achievements not unlocking stuck at 80% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I beat halo 5 on legendary, and I didn't unlock the two achievements for beating it on solo, in game it says I beat it on legendary and it's stuck at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnE6, Aug 3, 2021.

1. JohnE6
    JohnE6 Guest

I beat halo 5 on legendary, and I didn't unlock the two achievements for beating it on solo, in game it says I beat it on legendary and it's stuck at 80% when I go to check, can you just unlock it both the legendary achievements for me, I don't want to have to redo it again.

:)

JohnE6, Aug 3, 2021
  2. JohnE6 Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Regarding bugs with achievements, what you can do to try to fix this is to clear your console cache as the instructions below indicate, and you can also delete your data from the console only, to see if the achievement unlocks. Usually, achievement issues are automatically resolved after a while.

*Solution 1:

You can also hard reset the Xbox console and its cache. Here is how to do so:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Go to your games and applications select 'Halo 5' and then click on it with the control menu button, select the add-ons and games manager option, after that go down to the third option where it says saved data, and delete these files only of the console.

*I hope this can help you in some way.
    I soft resested the achievement yet it is still locked at 80% in game it says I completed it.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Regarding bugs with achievements, what you can do to try to fix this is to clear your console cache as the instructions below indicate, and you can also delete your data from the console only, to see if the achievement unlocks. Usually, achievement issues are automatically resolved after a while.

*Solution 1:

You can also hard reset the Xbox console and its cache. Here is how to do so:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Go to your games and applications select 'Halo 5' and then click on it with the control menu button, select the add-ons and games manager option, after that go down to the third option where it says saved data, and delete these files only of the console.

*I hope this can help you in some way.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

I understand, in this case, as the procedure did not work, just wait normally the problem is solved automatically, and the achievement unlocks in a few days.
  5. robert999220 Win User

Achievement Progress Gone

achievements are just not unlocking for me at the moment, i have yet to see achievement progress to reset. I hope this does not happen to me. (although if it does, im sure MS can restore those). but i have about 5 achievements in the MCC that are just stuck
    at "unlocking". A bit unfortunate as i wanted to play halo today. but if achievements a bugged, im not going to risk losing even more progress.
  6. XM Volt Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

The achievement "window shopping" on Halo MCC won't unlock for me. It has been stuck on 'done! Unlocking...' for 5 days now. Any help, much appreciated
Thema:

1. Halo 5 bug both legendary achievements not unlocking stuck at 80% - Similar Threads - Halo bug both

2. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  3. Dose anyone know what is causing this bug in halo infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dose anyone know what is causing this bug in halo infinite?: It appears for split second then gose away but it keep repeating [img] 835f891c-8b46-4ae8-b980-527dcd0ca4dc
  4. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  5. I have 2 achievements no working well(bug) on Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 achievements no working well(bug) on Halo Infinite: Hi . Since 2 years ago I have some achievements bugged in Halo Infinite. They have a recount but is not working. The achievements are: All Seeing, and Aegis fate. (you have to use 2 items of the...
  6. Halo infinite update bug size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite update bug size: So yesterday i played halo and now it got an update . the update is as big as the game (exact size) and it seems like i need to download the game again (the update was 2 or 3 gig i think )...
  7. Halo Infinite Save File Corruption Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Save File Corruption Bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_HuUThNaJ0&ab_channel=DustinK 20+ hrs of gameplay gone due to this issue. I don't want to even consider doing a replay through. [img]...
  8. Halo Tmcc weird bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Tmcc weird bug: Halo master chief collection is bugged on my pc. I've been playing multiplayer for two weeks without any problem until now. I can't find a game on any multiplayer mode, and the season 8 rewards...
  9. "DLC Required" Bug for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "DLC Required" Bug for Halo MCC: Hey all, I've recently been having some consistent trouble with Halo: Master Chief Collection on GamePass (Xbox App). After successfully troubleshooting a separate issue with Teredo, I found that...
  10. HDR Bug with Halo Infinite tech preview on a Series X with LG CX

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Bug with Halo Infinite tech preview on a Series X with LG CX: With HDR turned on in the console system settings allowing for HDR to be active, when I played today during the infinite preview my LG CX would continuously reset the screen, as if something made...