halo 4 map pass

Discus and support halo 4 map pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my halo 4 map pass is not working online but i can use it when im playing localy 1229957192 28e5d5be-2964-4891-b86c-4a1e660eaf5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgentSilverXXX, Jan 6, 2014.

1. halo 4 map pass

my halo 4 map pass is not working online but i can use it when im playing localy 1229957192

:)

AgentSilverXXX, Jan 6, 2014
  2. halo 4 war games map pass issues

war games map pass is broken. Halo 4 GOTY should all be recalled because of the map pass being broken

JeremyMullins, Jan 6, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Halo 4 Season Pass glitch?

Content includes “Crimson, Majestic & Castle Map Packs” plus 2 in-game helmets and an emblem at a special value. If you own this Map Pass, access map packs thru the Halo 4 in-game store. Do not download from Xbox LIVE Marketplace or you will be charged twice.
    Halo 4 game, 4GB storage, & Xbox LIVE Gold membership (each sold separately) required to use this content. (Map Pass included with Halo 4 Limited Edition.)

that is the description of the seasons pass aka war pass

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

halo 4 map pass

What do you mean it's not working? Can you not add the new maps? They need to be added from within the game.

If you mean that you can't use certain maps online when playing then that could be because other players do not have that pack. The maps will not load if not everyone in the game has it.

onyxishere, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

halo 4 map pass