Halo 3: ODST redeem code

Discus and support Halo 3: ODST redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Stane NC, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Stane NC
    Stane NC Guest

Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure that what I'm saying is accurate, then provide me the free
    code I must have missed, that'd be fantastic. Thanks!

:)

Stane NC, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Halo 3 odst redeem code

Looking for my halo 3 odst redeem code. Chat told me to request here

The Sangheili, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Halo The Master Chief Collection Halo 3:ODST Code purged before use.

Hi, I did not redeem the code for Halo 3:ODST for the Master Chief Collection before the message was purged, neither after June 1st nor before July 31st. I know I am eligible as I have an email from Xbox about the redeem code for Halo 3: ODST. I need my
    code now. Thanks in advance.

Unstoppable red, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

The best thing to do would be to check with accounts directly here : - Contact Us | Xbox Support

They would be able to check your account directly.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 29, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! If you didn't redeem the code back then you most likely will have to purchase ODST since the key you received was only valid for a few months if I remember correctly.

Julian_, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Vader of Death Win User

ODST download code

Same here. My Halo 3: ODST campaign download code has expired. I would like to get the Halo 3: ODST Campaign download code. I couldn't download it at the time and it ran out before I could redeem it.
  7. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  8. AwwSnarfSnarf Win User

Halo ODST The Master Chief Collection code redemption problem

To his point, my friend ALifeOnceLostX1 did not get a code at all. I received mine and redeemed without issues but he doesn't have a code to download Halo 3: ODST.

Please send a download code to his gamertag via XBL Message. Him and I both have the Halo: Master Chief Collection.

Thanks!
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Halo 3 ODST redeem code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Halo 3 ODST Redeem Code

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

1. Halo 3: ODST redeem code - Similar Threads - Halo ODST redeem

2. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  3. Halo 3 ODST redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem Code: Hello, a long time ago I purchased The Master Chief Collection, and got sent a code for ODST but didn't have time to redeem it. Is there a way I can still redeem the code or is it loo late? Thank...
  4. Halo 3 ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem code: I own the mater chief collection and did not get a chance to redeem my free halo 3 ODST campaign. I was eligible to the free download and should still be. Can I still receive my code for my...
  5. Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC: Hi, I was eligible for a Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC, I remeber receiving but not redeeming the code at the time (a year or so ago) but now I can't even find it. Help please. Thanks...
  6. I would like to redeem my Halo ODST free DLC because I played Master Chief Collection early. ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to redeem my Halo ODST free DLC because I played Master Chief Collection early. ...: This is over a year later but I now would like to download it. Where can I find my code? I remember receiving one and I know that I am eligible. Thanks! 4216cd55-e913-44ac-be44-d6f4b771c9d1
  7. Halo 3 ODST Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST Redeem Code: Purchased my copy of MCC during the allotted time. Never received a redeem code. Was told to post here requesting one d1655241-dd3d-442b-b7c5-e24fba64afeb
  8. Halo 3 odst redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 odst redeem code: Looking for my halo 3 odst redeem code. Chat told me to request here 25ee6ada-d1f9-4061-aef1-73c7fe6688e2
  9. Please resend Halo: ODST free Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please resend Halo: ODST free Redeem Code: Can anyone help, I unfortunatly didnt get chance to redeem my code that I was eligible for Halo 3 ODST. now the message is gone and i would really like to play this game. Any help would be...
  10. HALO 3 ODST for MCC REDEEM CODE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HALO 3 ODST for MCC REDEEM CODE: Hey, I received an email stating that I was eligible for a download code for HALO 3 ODST for the MCC, but have been unable to retrieve it! Am I still entitled to this? Thanks...