Halo 3 ODST redeem Code

Discus and support Halo 3 ODST redeem Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, a long time ago I purchased The Master Chief Collection, and got sent a code for ODST but didn't have time to redeem it. Is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheBlackLahnik, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Halo 3 ODST redeem Code

Hello, a long time ago I purchased The Master Chief Collection, and got sent a code for ODST but didn't have time to redeem it. Is there a way I can still redeem the code or is it loo late?

Thank you.

:)

TheBlackLahnik, Jul 10, 2017
  2. Halo 3 odst redeem code

Looking for my halo 3 odst redeem code. Chat told me to request here

The Sangheili, Jul 10, 2017
  3. Halo The Master Chief Collection Halo 3:ODST Code purged before use.

Hi, I did not redeem the code for Halo 3:ODST for the Master Chief Collection before the message was purged, neither after June 1st nor before July 31st. I know I am eligible as I have an email from Xbox about the redeem code for Halo 3: ODST. I need my
    code now. Thanks in advance.

Unstoppable red, Jul 10, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Halo 3 ODST redeem Code

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information, and be sure to reply back here in this thread if you have any
    further questions.

Enjoy! Halo 3 ODST redeem Code :)

Mister Beep, Jul 11, 2017
  5. Vader of Death Win User

ODST download code

Same here. My Halo 3: ODST campaign download code has expired. I would like to get the Halo 3: ODST Campaign download code. I couldn't download it at the time and it ran out before I could redeem it.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  7. AwwSnarfSnarf Win User

Halo ODST The Master Chief Collection code redemption problem

To his point, my friend ALifeOnceLostX1 did not get a code at all. I received mine and redeemed without issues but he doesn't have a code to download Halo 3: ODST.

Please send a download code to his gamertag via XBL Message. Him and I both have the Halo: Master Chief Collection.

Thanks!
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Halo 3 ODST redeem code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Halo 3 ODST Redeem Code

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

Halo 3 ODST redeem Code

1. Halo 3 ODST redeem Code - Similar Threads - Halo ODST redeem

2. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST redeem code: Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure...
  3. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  4. Halo 3 ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem code: I own the mater chief collection and did not get a chance to redeem my free halo 3 ODST campaign. I was eligible to the free download and should still be. Can I still receive my code for my...
  5. Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC: Hi, I was eligible for a Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC, I remeber receiving but not redeeming the code at the time (a year or so ago) but now I can't even find it. Help please. Thanks...
  6. I would like to redeem my Halo ODST free DLC because I played Master Chief Collection early. ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to redeem my Halo ODST free DLC because I played Master Chief Collection early. ...: This is over a year later but I now would like to download it. Where can I find my code? I remember receiving one and I know that I am eligible. Thanks! 4216cd55-e913-44ac-be44-d6f4b771c9d1
  7. Halo 3 ODST Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST Redeem Code: Purchased my copy of MCC during the allotted time. Never received a redeem code. Was told to post here requesting one d1655241-dd3d-442b-b7c5-e24fba64afeb
  8. Halo 3 odst redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 odst redeem code: Looking for my halo 3 odst redeem code. Chat told me to request here 25ee6ada-d1f9-4061-aef1-73c7fe6688e2
  9. Please resend Halo: ODST free Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please resend Halo: ODST free Redeem Code: Can anyone help, I unfortunatly didnt get chance to redeem my code that I was eligible for Halo 3 ODST. now the message is gone and i would really like to play this game. Any help would be...
  10. HALO 3 ODST for MCC REDEEM CODE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HALO 3 ODST for MCC REDEEM CODE: Hey, I received an email stating that I was eligible for a download code for HALO 3 ODST for the MCC, but have been unable to retrieve it! Am I still entitled to this? Thanks...