Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor

Discus and support Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know the recon wave is over, unfortunately the account I played Halo 3 on for three years was banned. I was forced to create a new account and I knew... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hiit Restart, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Hiit Restart
    Hiit Restart Guest

I know the recon wave is over, unfortunately the account I played Halo 3 on for three years was banned. I was forced to create a new account and I knew Bungie was giving everyone Recon Armor, I did not receive mine. It's not a bother to me I just would like
    it back since I had it already. Can 343i personally give out the Recon Armor if you ask them?

:)

Hiit Restart, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Matronized
    Matronized Guest
    Halo 3 recon armor

I have no yet recieved my halo 3 recon armor everyone that plays halo 3 is supposed to have the recon armor and even people who makes new accounts get on halo3 and have it. I have not recieved my recon armor yet please help me get my recon armor thank you.

Matronized, Jul 31, 2014
  3. Darth1337
    Darth1337 Guest
    Halo 3 Recon Armor 2013

Well I guess they stopped unlocking Recon armor then.

Darth1337, Jul 31, 2014
  4. Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor

I think that if you play halo 3 online multiplayer, the recon armor should to be accessible.

F3RNAND0XXX117, Sep 2, 2014
  5. The Rya Z
    The Rya Z Guest
    You now get recon by completing the 'Vidmaster Challenge' achievements on Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST, where as once the o nly way you could get recon is if Bungie gave it to you, now nearly everyone has it as you only need to complete seven achievements.

The Rya Z, Sep 3, 2014
  6. nope thats is not possible i tried it and got all vidmaster challenges and did not unlock sorry man not going to happen, its like with the flames on halo reach cant get them

DEATHRIDESFAST, Sep 15, 2014
  7. Omisake
    Omisake Guest
    There's no way to get Recon anymore. I made a new account as well after Bungie left (this one) and I don't have Recon on it either.

Omisake, Oct 6, 2014
  8. Regele
    Regele Guest

It's not possible anymore because Bungie doesn't support the game, they closed the servers on 03/31/2012.

Regele, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Regele Win User

It's not possible anymore because Bungie doesn't support the game, they closed the servers on 03/31/2012.
  10. Omisake Win User

There's no way to get Recon anymore. I made a new account as well after Bungie left (this one) and I don't have Recon on it either.
  11. The Rya Z Win User

You now get recon by completing the 'Vidmaster Challenge' achievements on Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST, where as once the o nly way you could get recon is if Bungie gave it to you, now nearly everyone has it as you only need to complete seven achievements.
  12. DEATHRIDESFAST Win User

nope thats is not possible i tried it and got all vidmaster challenges and did not unlock sorry man not going to happen, its like with the flames on halo reach cant get them
  13. F3RNAND0XXX117 Win User

I think that if you play halo 3 online multiplayer, the recon armor should to be accessible.
Thema:

1. Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor - Similar Threads - Halo 343i unlocking

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...: [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f
  9. halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i: when the master chief collection came out the game was completely broken how can you sell something that doesn't work especially my precious halo 2 and then they barely fixed it and I played for...
  10. Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i: The Halo Journey - Xbox Wire c81bd3a1-293a-47b1-9f2f-a00f5dc17f24