Halo 2 re-release please!

Discus and support Halo 2 re-release please! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like a re-release of Halo 2. But for the 360 especially :D What better way for the Xbox LIVE servers to shut down years later on the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Himminime, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. Silvercube
    Silvercube Guest

    Halo 2 re-release please!


    I would like a re-release of Halo 2. But for the 360 especially Halo 2 re-release please! :D

    What better way for the Xbox LIVE servers to shut down years later on the 360 playing Halo 2 anniversary? Halo 2 re-release please! :)
     
    Silvercube, Apr 17, 2014
    #16
  2. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    By the time they are ready to release it they will have realized the 360 is holding them back and start releasing games solely for the One. Hate to say it.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Halo 2 re-release please!

    By the time they are ready to release it they will have realized the 360 is holding them back and start releasing games solely for the One. Hate to say it.
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Halo 2 re-release please!

    I found the campaign very short and didn't play any multiplayer on Halo 2. I remember being very upset it wasn't longer.
  5. voteDC Win User

    Halo 2 re-release please!

    I think people are going to be disappointed with a Halo 2 remake.

    The thing that people seem to most fondly remember is the multi-player and face it, are they really going to recreate that perfectly or are they going to use it to beta test the system that is going to be in Halo 5.
  6. Silvercube Win User

    Halo 2 re-release please!

    I would like a re-release of Halo 2. But for the 360 especially :D

    What better way for the Xbox LIVE servers to shut down years later on the 360 playing Halo 2 anniversary? :)
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

    Halo 2 re-release please!

    Now before i'm going to say what i`d like to say i`m going to put on my master chief armor on so all the rocks your throwing at me will deflect from my body armor. I`m a
    halo fan I`ve got all of the halo game series. Here is my list of the halo game series i`ve got.

    Halo: combat evolved

    Halo 2

    Halo 3

    Halo wars

    Halo 3: odst

    Halo: reach

    Halo: combat evolved anniversary

    Halo 4

    Halo: spartan assault

    I`d like to see the halo 2 Re-Make have the following listed below.



    Medals and Commendations like in Halo Reach. Fire Fight like they did with Halo 3: odst,
    the other firefights in the halo series is not the same as in Halo 3: odst. Forge World "Create your own Challenges on the halo 2 maps" such as
    "Get the Skull and kill 50 grunts". Able to play Co-op On Xbox Live with a friend and make a
    "Search Engine" To find people playing the Campaign like in
    Halo Reach,
    Most important, don't bugger it up like halo: combat evolved - anniversary!.

    I`m hoping that they take this re-make "seriously" for halo 2 unlike they did with the re-mastered halo: combat evolved - anniversary. Oh boy, do not even get me started, there were so many "bugs" and "glitches" with
    that Re-Make. Yes the graphics was amazing to experience with a HUGE DIFFERENCE so granted, But it came at a price. Have you attempted to play co-op campaign On Xbox Live Or Split
    Screen
    on halo: combat evolved - anniversary?.

    The lag and delay is unbearable and unplayable. It`s not your "internet connection" it`s the game itself so do not even bother clearing your Xbox 360 system cache or installing the game to your HDD. There
    is no "fix" or "patch" they just abandoned it. Way to go 343 industries!. -_-
Thema:

Halo 2 re-release please!

Loading...
  1. Halo 2 re-release please! - Similar Threads - Halo release please

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  8. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  9. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  10. Will a split-screen co-op campaign ever be released for Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a split-screen co-op campaign ever be released for Halo Infinite?: My husband and I recently purchased an Xbox Series X thinking we would be able to play Halo Infinite together, only to find out that we can't both play the campaign. Now, I'm looking at returning...