Halo 2 on Xbox One.

Discus and support Halo 2 on Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im a fan of halo. But we dont even know what there doing with this game/leack. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fear2Eternity, Feb 7, 2014.

  1. Truly Gears
    Truly Gears Guest

    Halo 2 on Xbox One.


    Im a fan of halo. But we dont even know what there doing with this game/leack.
     
    Truly Gears, Feb 25, 2014
    #16
  2. No thanks. IMO out with the old in with the new. Store those games in your nostalgia locker and move on into the future of gaming.
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 25, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I just want another halo me and my mate played them all togeather i completed halo 1 got all achivements
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 26, 2014
    #18
  4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    Halo 2 on Xbox One.

    Apparently our next Halo adventure will be begin this year, what title and what consoles ? We'll see soon enough, I would quite like any of the previous Halo games on Xbox One, looking forward to it.

    Edit = Once we do get a Halo title with multi player on the One with dedicated servers, I'll probably never be off it.
     
    eviltedi, Feb 26, 2014
    #19
  5. I would like to see a Halo 2 Anniversary on both systems, as it will have a wider base. With cross online play.

    So long as it is tested first and does not suffer from Fable Anniversary's serious frame rate issues, and freezing.
     
    HairyLoveSpuds, Feb 26, 2014
    #20
  6. Truly Gears
    Truly Gears Guest
    we may not see cross play on xbox. cuz if they were going to do cross play we would of seen it on ghost, AC4, BF4. Just to name a few. also the two system are on to diffrent servers.
     
    Truly Gears, Feb 26, 2014
    #21
  7. Blood Gulch..... Hygahhhhhh.......
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 26, 2014
    #22
  8. Julian S
    Julian S Guest

    Halo 2 on Xbox One.

    I have good memories of Halo 2, wouldn't mind if they'd remake it with a next gen graphics layer on top like Halo: Anniversary but don't think it's going to happen. Also prefer to see how the story goes forward Halo 2 on Xbox One. :).
     
    Julian S, Feb 26, 2014
    #23
  9. Halo 2 had the best multiplayer. I know it was a broken mess but the community was great.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Feb 26, 2014
    #24
  10. Because it is on two different systems, doesn't mean it has to be on two different servers.

    Several games out there prove that, and Shadowrun proves the point. 360 and pc playing against each other.

    it could be implemented, as it's Microsoft's own servers
     
    HairyLoveSpuds, Feb 26, 2014
    #25
  11. English ***, do you speak it?!
     
    SergeantxDeath, Feb 26, 2014
    #26
  12. Truly Gears
    Truly Gears Guest
    HairyLoveSpuds do you even have a xbox one. 360 and One well not have cross platform. the most they mite do is like ghost case. Your xp follows you.
     
    Truly Gears, Feb 26, 2014
    #27
  13. LyndenW
    LyndenW Guest

    Halo 2 on Xbox One.

    I want this game to come out for Xbox One only.
     
    LyndenW, Mar 25, 2014
    #28
  14. Truly Gears
    Truly Gears Guest
    Its not up to us to say it should or it shoudnt.
     
    Truly Gears, Apr 3, 2014
    #29
  15. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    X1 pls dont use my 360 anymore.
     
    Merlin4421, Apr 3, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Halo 2 on Xbox One.

Loading...
  1. Halo 2 on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Halo

  2. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  6. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  7. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  8. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  9. Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite will no longer launch. Easy Anticheat error: Halo Infinite no longer works. It keeps saying only one instance of Easy Anticheat is allowed. There are no other instances running. I have tried all of the Google results. Nothing works....
  10. Will the OG Halo CE and Halo 2 ever get added to the BC list of OG Xbox games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the OG Halo CE and Halo 2 ever get added to the BC list of OG Xbox games?: I find it strange that they're not on the list. I get MCC exists but It's weird that all the original 360 Halo titles are BC but not the OG Halo CE or Halo 2. They were BC on 360....