Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

Discus and support Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I will definitely buy it if it is announced. I finished all of the other Halo's except for Halo 2. I was on the second to the last level and my power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MASTASLICE, May 12, 2014.

  1. Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE


    I will definitely buy it if it is announced. I finished all of the other Halo's except for Halo 2. I was on the second to the last level and my power went out and somehow lost all of my save progress. I was so mad that I didn't even want to start all the
    way over again. I will this time though. Halo 2 is my favorite in the series.
     
    MaximumExtreme, May 13, 2014
    #16
  2. I forgot to add this in my previous post but does anybody think that Halo 2 Anniversary & Halo 5 will be released in the same year? It's kind of a stretch but it could be done.
     
    MaximumExtreme, May 13, 2014
    #17
  3. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    @Maximum i highly doubt two halos will be released in the same year. its first H2 anniversary with a halo 5 beta than a 2015 release date. maybe fall 2015. will be implemented with directx 12
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, May 13, 2014
    #18
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

    Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

    Are we in 2004 or 2014 ?....
     
    Tzar of kaos, May 13, 2014
    #19
  5. SkellyMania
    SkellyMania Guest
    If 2014's games are as memorable as some of 2004's (Halo 2, Snake Eater, Fable, Doom 3) I'll be happy.
     
    SkellyMania, May 13, 2014
    #20
  6. I love playing the older titles on my Xbox One. I know they are working on an emulator and hope they make it to where you can play original Xbox and 360 games. That would be awesome!
     
    MaximumExtreme, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

    @Maximum i highly doubt two halos will be released in the same year. its first H2 anniversary with a halo 5 beta than a 2015 release date. maybe fall 2015. will be implemented with directx 12
  8. Goth Vampirella Win User

    Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

    This no give me hype. lol :p
  9. MaximumExtreme Win User

    Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

    I love playing the older titles on my Xbox One. I know they are working on an emulator and hope they make it to where you can play original Xbox and 360 games. That would be awesome!
  10. SkellyMania Win User

    Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

    If 2014's games are as memorable as some of 2004's (Halo 2, Snake Eater, Fable, Doom 3) I'll be happy.
  11. MaximumExtreme Win User

    Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

    I forgot to add this in my previous post but does anybody think that Halo 2 Anniversary & Halo 5 will be released in the same year? It's kind of a stretch but it could be done.
Thema:

Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE

Loading...
  1. Halo 2 anniversary, if true get HYPE - Similar Threads - Halo anniversary true

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase battlepass in Halo Infinite?: I have been trying to purchase the Last Stand battle pass in Halo Infinite since May 10th 2025 but I kept getting an error message telling me to try again later. I have been trying for over a...
  8. Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any matchmaking games on the Microsoft Store version of Halo : The master chief...: Hello Microsoft Team , I have just purchased Halo MCC on the microsoft store , but for some reason I can't seem to find any matchmaking games. I have tried all the playlists for hours , but to...
  9. My halo account seems to have been wiped

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My halo account seems to have been wiped: when i try to log in to halo on my new device my account doesn't have any progression even if i play on steam and use the same microsoft account its just looks as if i have just opened the game...
  10. XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X, Halo Anniversary Edition question: I have the Halo Anniversary edition for xbox 360 which works fine on my Series X for single player. I have played this game both on and offline on my old xbox 360 and noticed that when I start...