Hallo: MCC not connect xbox live

Discus and support Hallo: MCC not connect xbox live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im playing halo on the xbox app on the pc and My game was working fine yesterday but today when i try to load it, it comes up with this message “Your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EvertesonPaulino da Silva, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Hallo: MCC not connect xbox live

Im playing halo on the xbox app on the pc and My game was working fine yesterday but today when i try to load it, it comes up with this message “Your account doesnt match your dev enviroment. If youre in the right
    sandbox and enviroment, switch to a microsoft account for that sandbox. To keep using this account, change the registrys sandbox and enviroment.(%1)” can i please have some help to fix this

:)

EvertesonPaulino da Silva, Jul 25, 2020
  2. lukeval Win User

I am having the same problem for Shadow of War and I went to check for updates. There where no updates for me to install and Ieven made sure to update my windows to make sure that wasn't the problem
  3. [Farscape] Win User

has to be a missing update for the windows store/gamepass side as it is working perfectly on steam which uses the exact same servers, others are also having this issue today on the windows store version. have you opened windows store and checked for any
    updates, i know the playlists have been updated today and im getting games easily at the moment .
  4. FullHornet Win User

Playing new games this can't be the way it's supposed to be.

Ok first things first. When you go to install the game make sure you disconnect your Xbox One from the internet. There is a 16 gig patch that was the MP part of the game that is installed initially when connecting to Xbox Live. If you disconnect your
    Xbox from Xbox live and install the game first then update then it should go much faster. Hallo MCC is like a 65 + gig game.
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Unable to connect to XBox Live Service even though my internet is up

Hallo DWHxMaRKsMaN! There was a known connection issue yesterday but it's been resolved. Are you able to connect to Xbox Live now?
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

I am unable to play multiplayer for MCC on PC.

Are you able to log in to Xbox Live before playing MCC? Do any other Xbox Live games work, or are you only having the issue with MCC specifically?
Thema:

1. Hallo: MCC not connect xbox live - Similar Threads - Hallo MCC connect

2. Hallo suche neue Leute zum Kennenlernen und spielen

in XboX Insiders
    Hallo suche neue Leute zum Kennenlernen und spielen: Möchten Sie Freunde mit Marcus #2878 auf Xbox sein? Klicken Sie auf den Link. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/KZRj7bp97H submitted by /u/ZealousidealPipe8149 [link] [comments]
  3. hallo, could you help me with buying mode in minecraft game ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hallo, could you help me with buying mode in minecraft game ?: hallo, could you help me with buying mode in minecraft game ? I already send money to son’s account no effect so far in game ’s marketplace 2e380c7e-416e-4917-a2a6-b5641699a732
  4. Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds: I've had this game since it came out , and I am thoroughly unsatisfied with the whole set up , the cheating, the hacking, the jumping from players using computers is much higher than box or play...
  5. Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds: i want to know why when i get into a lobby full of either french, Germans, Usa and Italians , all my connection goes to **** , every time , and all this bloody bouncing around like bloody zebberdy...
  6. Problème avec la dernière mise à jour de Modern Warfare.[Translation-Hallo Zusammen,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème avec la dernière mise à jour de Modern Warfare.[Translation-Hallo Zusammen,...: Bonjour a tous, voila la derniere mise a jour de Modern Warfare est a 100%, cependant elle ne se termine pas, elle reste bloquée a 100% et je ne peux pas jouer au jeu. Avez-vous rencontré le...
  7. Schreibfehler auf eurer Xbox Webseite , Hallo Microsoft Xbox Team, nur als kleiner Hinweis...

in XBoX on Windows
    Schreibfehler auf eurer Xbox Webseite , Hallo Microsoft Xbox Team, nur als kleiner Hinweis...: Hallo Community, Hallo Mods, Hallo Microsoft und hallo Xbox Team ich weiß ja leider nicht ob Microsoft hier auch mal reinschaut aber falls ja, ihr habt auf der Xbox Webseite...
  8. Allied Telesyn: Hallo my frandis

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Allied Telesyn: Hallo my frandis: Allied Telesyn (Modems/Gateways): Hallo my frandis jbfykxrkvfrknxdymokgtfedacvnnlhxg 90dc4bd6-2e49-4380-8fcf-420e3e2202fd
  9. Hallo zou het moelijke zijn om mij game terug in te leveren. -[Translation - Hi, it would be ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hallo zou het moelijke zijn om mij game terug in te leveren. -[Translation - Hi, it would be ...: Hallo microsoft team ...mij naam is bocque david .... Ik zit met iets vervelend ik heb de digitale versie gekocht .call of duty .black ops 4 .die van 99 euro nu mij vraag was zou ik deze terug...
  10. How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach ...: How to get the games free with gold xboxlive previous to the date..for example hallo reach thanks xbox on 36e4fe55-fdfa-46f7-8e1d-1e7022eb3b0b