Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds

Discus and support Hallo jumping and skidding little nerds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to know why when i get into a lobby full of either french, Germans, Usa and Italians , all my connection goes to **** , every time , and all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkWoods6, Sep 19, 2020.

1. MarkWoods6
    MarkWoods6 Guest

i want to know why when i get into a lobby full of either french, Germans, Usa and Italians , all my connection goes to **** , every time , and all this bloody bouncing around like bloody zebberdy , skidding on there asses for what seems like 30 metre
    skids whilst your emptying your fmj bullets with class 1 and 2 on that and all you get is hit markers . and yet a sniper gun gets about beaten by some little pubeless nerd with a piston and silencer on it with one bullet, it says on hard cote team death,
    One bullet one kill , Nope its not it's shoot and shoot some more and then they turn around and head but you from ten yards away . the game also seems flawed when ypu play against players with computer ie cross-platform, they always seem to be half a second
    ahead no matter what you do. And tbv honest the game sucks right now when i 1st player team death 12 years ago, you had to play very tactically, now its all kids ( even though game states 18plus ) jumping hopping skidding , and its becoming the biggest
    sack of **** ive ever played , because you know whats going to happen before it starts .

And also it laggs all the time i have a bloody good connection , yet with what happens my end you would not think that

:)

MarkWoods6, Sep 19, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: