Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?

Discus and support Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, I had a previous save game on my xbox without live. When I bought a prepaid code from gamestop I entered it on here instead of on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rhythmic115, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Rhythmic115
    Rhythmic115 Guest

Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?

As the title says, I had a previous save game on my xbox without live. When I bought a prepaid code from gamestop I entered it on here instead of on the xbox and Changed my gamertag to the same one that was on my xbox. Am I able to transfer my progress somehow,
    or do I have to start my game over for the 3rd time, as the flash drive I had borderlands 2 beaten on got crushed.

Thanks for the help!

:)

Rhythmic115, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Sign up to live during game

... Or can I somehow transfer my current progress to my existing xbl account???

HolsteredBug7, Jan 6, 2014
  3. I'd love to see this on Xbox One

I would much rather they allow non-use of XBL for playing MP games, either through direct IP connections and/or create an API that anyone could use to make a centralized authentication system. NOW THAT'S PROGRESS!

MAKO MARAUDER, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Natlad74
    Natlad74 Guest

I think you are talking about
    this
    . I'm trying to do the same thing but with a child profile, but this solution won't work for that. Hope this is what you are trying to do.

Natlad74, Jan 6, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    No nothing is transferable between profiles you have to join xbox live with the offline profile

ngocphi, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Rhythmic115
    Rhythmic115 Guest
    Natlad's solution worked, I had to make the 3rd account to do it thanks Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my  XBL gamertag? :D

Rhythmic115, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: