Had a mojang account on an email, same email was used to make a microsoft minecraft account...

Discus and support Had a mojang account on an email, same email was used to make a microsoft minecraft account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account that was made under an email years ago that i still have access to. A relative used that email to create their minecraft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BirdWN, Jun 24, 2023.

1. BirdWN
    BirdWN Guest

Had a mojang account on an email, same email was used to make a microsoft minecraft account...

I have an account that was made under an email years ago that i still have access to. A relative used that email to create their minecraft account after the migration thing was a requirement and i can not find my account on that email. it there a way to access that old account to link it to a new email so I can access it or is there no way to get into that account

:)

BirdWN, Jun 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: