Hacking or Modding on the ole 360.

Discus and support Hacking or Modding on the ole 360. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A spurned lover is somehow modded or hacked into my 360.. specifically the affect is that under certain actions will cause controller severance EVEN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TPPharoh, Apr 29, 2019.

1. TPPharoh
    TPPharoh Guest

A spurned lover is somehow modded or hacked into my 360.. specifically the affect is that under certain actions will cause controller severance EVEN WITH a corded controller.

It is critical to note I DO NOT HAVE ANY NET CONNECTION to the actual console nor have I even owned a Live account. I figure I am being ransomed or something, but i am confirmibly being stalked by an entitled wannabe lover. I can produce video proof of
    the symptoms if anyone prefers.

My best guess as to how.. is I suspect the standard wireless controller port is being utilized somehow but who knows.

if you have any effective advice, tools or resources how i can reclaim my classic console again do please let me know as its bothering the hell out of me. =/

:)

TPPharoh, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Jedi Galvatron Win User

No hardware can be hacked remotely while you do not have an internet or network connection. There are also no known hacks for Xbox 360 that would cause your issues. What you're facing is most likely a hardware failure either with the console itself or
    your controller.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the Xbox 360 console can't be hacked or modded remotely.

The thing you can try to do is the following:

1. check if the console is set up to allow being controlled by other devices like a Phone or media remote, there is a setting some where for that

2. Power the console down.

3. Wait 30 seconds

4. Disconnect the console from power for at least 2 minutes

5. Reconnect the console to power

6. Power on the console and see if the problems still occur.

Regarding the stalking part, the thing you can try is to contact the local authorities, it's not something people at Xbox/Microsoft can assist with since it's not happening via Xbox Live.

Let us know the results
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

No one can hack a console in distance without a net connection. If your allegations extend to stalking you should contact the law enforcement in your area.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Do you have a proper fully wired controller to try on your Xbox 360 console? Like others have said, it's not possible to hack or modify another Xbox 360 console remotely.

As for wireless controllers, their signals can be interrupted by other everyday objects in your home such as wireless telephone handsets or other wireless devices that use a similar frequency. And as the Xbox 360 controllers are always wireless, a Play
    & Charge won't help with controller connection issues. This is why I suggest testing a true wired controller.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

...the affect is that under certain actions will cause controller severance EVEN WITH a corded controller.

It is critical to note I DO NOT HAVE ANY NET CONNECTION ...

My best guess as to how.. is I suspect the standard wireless controller port is being utilized somehow but who knows.
    I don't quite understand what exactly is happening with your console.

Do you say the controller "disconnects", even if you use a wired controller?

When you say the controller is wired, is that a controller with a fixed cord that you can NOT remove, or are you using the Play&Charge cord to connect the controller to the console?

Be aware, that the Play & Charge Kit cable ONLY provides power to charge the battery. NO controller signals are transferred through that cable!

So if the controller disconnects with the Play&Charge cable, it might be the same reason the controller disconnects wirelessly.

If you suspect this could be a stalker, they might be around your house using a wireless jammer to send "garbage" radio signals on the 2.4GHz frequency, disturbing the wireless signal.

You might contact the police for advice, and depending on where you live, there might be a regulatory agency that deals with radio interference, so they can try to detect the jammer.

Also, you might try to update your console by connecting it online (even temporarily), to see if an update on the console improves controller connectivity.
Thema:

1. Hacking or Modding on the ole 360. - Similar Threads - Hacking Modding ole

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]: he changed my email to his and the password too Idk what to do I just wanna play minecraft 9ab5270f-de96-4cee-a026-4853cf239f34
  4. Profil gesperrt nach einem Hack, wird mir alles verweigert. [Mod Translated - Profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profil gesperrt nach einem Hack, wird mir alles verweigert. [Mod Translated - Profile...: Hallo, hab ein großes Problem! Mein Account wurde gehackt. Nachts kamen mails rein das das Passwort geändert wurde, Sicherheits Mail wurde ersetzt sowie meine Tel.Nummer heraus gelöscht aus dem...
  5. Brawl Star Hack Mod 2019 May Telecharger

in XBoX on Mobile
    Brawl Star Hack Mod 2019 May Telecharger: Brawl Stars Hack 2019 MAY Hochladen Brawl Stars Ultimate Hack 2019 Cara Hack Brawl Stars 2019 May Hack De Brawl Stars 2019 Brawl Stars Coin Hacks 2019 Hochladen Brawl Stars Hacked Apk...
  6. Brawl Stars Hack Apk 2019 Mega Mod May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Brawl Stars Hack Apk 2019 Mega Mod May: brawlstarshack2019 Brawl Stars Ultimate Hack 2019 Brawl Stars Hack Kostenlos Brawl Stars Coin Hack 2019 May Telecharger Brawl Stars Hack Game Guardian May Brawl Stars Character Hack May...
  7. Brawl Stars Hack Mod May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Brawl Stars Hack Mod May: Trello Brawl Stars Ultimate Hack 2019 Brawl Stars Hack 2019 Download Brawl Stars Hack iOSgods 2019 May Brawl Stars Hack Mod May Brawl Stars Hack Root Brawl Stars Hack Apk Mega Mod...
  8. Brawl Stars Hack Mod Apk 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Brawl Stars Hack Mod Apk 2019: Trello Brawl Stars Ultimate Hack 2019 Brawl Stars Hack Apk Android 1 Brawl Stars Hack July 2019 Brawl Stars Hack Mod Mega Mod Brawl Stars Hack iOS 2019 Brawl Stars Hack No Verification...
  9. Brawl Stars Hack Mod Techylist

in XBoX on Mobile
    Brawl Stars Hack Mod Techylist: Brawl Stars Gen MOD APK IPK Hacks 2019 Brawl Stars Ultimate Hack 2019 Brawl Stars Hack Mod Mega Mod Brawl Stars Hack Revdl May Brawl Stars Hack iOSgods 2019 May Brawl Stars Hack Online...
  10. Absolutely Ridiculous Dark Souls Mod/Hack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Absolutely Ridiculous Dark Souls Mod/Hack: These cheaters modded so much to the point that their character models's lower body is completely gone. They don't have any legs. I've only ever seen this once before, but I didn't think I would...