Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...

Discus and support Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been compromised for at least 5 years. There is an Xbox subscription but I never owned an Xbox. I tried customer support to report this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hacked Account for 5, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...

My account has been compromised for at least 5 years. There is an Xbox subscription but I never owned an Xbox. I tried customer support to report this breach (yes, my email address appears in many breaches) but 1-800 keeps hanging up on me. The online assistant has no clue. I will NOT sign into Xbox and allow access to these hackers whose gamer names appear on the Xbox sign-in page. WHY WON’T MICROSOFT TAKE SECURITY seriously? I want to remove the Xbox subscription from my account.

:)

Hacked Account for 5, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the call telling me to sign into Xbox account! I don’t have an Xbox.

Hello Hacked, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Xbox Support no longer has an inbound 800 number. The only way to contact their support services would be to go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat or arrange a call back. If you start a chat ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate when you get to a fellow gamer.

However, if you do not have an account and are getting billed for Xbox services I would also like to recommend getting in touch with your bank/credit card company and dispute the charges on that end as well.
  3. Isaac Griffiths Win User

How to cancel a subscription while no longer having access to Microsoft account?

Thanks for the help but the problem is I don’t have access to the emails that now owns my Microsoft accounts as I got hacked meaning I can’t access the hackers email to get my account back therefore can’t cancel the subscription and it’s not letting me dispute the last Microsoft subscription????
  4. JMaxwell_75 Win User

Bought a new subscription instead of renewing current

I have had a similar problem, requested a refund, heard nothing.

The issue keeps recurring, I set up and pay for a Minecraft Realms Plus subscription and select recurring billing. A month later the subscription charge is taken from my account, I can see the subscription in my Microsoft account but it is not available in Minecraft for Windows??? It has just happened again, for the third time. I'm not going to hit renew this time and be double charged again but would appreciate some help getting the issue resolved. As I said, I can see the subscription in my Microsoft account, paid on the 8th January, Xbox Live has no subscriptions registered and Minecraft has no subscriptions. What do I do, I have some very unhappy kids who want to play on their realm but I'm done subsidizing the Microsoft/ Xbox/ Mojang mess!!
  5. Thundering Evil Win User

Why is Microsoft ignoring theft from my XBox Live and Microsoft Billing Account?

Microsoft,

I have been a paying costumer for ten years. Why allow your Xbox 360 to be overcome by hackers and J-Tagged consoles. I have called you about this issue many times. My disk drive is now broken due to the malicious attacks by both hackers and persons using
    J-Tagged consoles. The only help I have received from Microsoft about this problem is many hours lost on the phone with Microsoft employees that tell me they can set up a repair for my console. This repair would be for the exchange of $109.00 plus tax in U.S.
    dollars, that I and countless others would have to pay for. I have the money to repair my console but will not be charged twice. I have paid for the account to be a "Gold Account", and will not pay to have my console repaired when Microsoft dose little if
    anything to stop hackers and J-Tagged consoles. This is a problem, with many people in the same situation. You have the costumer pay for what the hackers and J-Taggers do on your service. You do nothing about the problem that is effecting many account holders
    accept charge the costumers for repairs for a console that will end up having the same issues. This is not what I see as fair business practice.

I have purchased a one year subscription card for a "Gold Account" for use with Xbox Live, only two months ago and this will be my last transaction with Xbox Live. I will not purchase the new Xbox One, due to the problems that preexist on the Xbox 360, that
    you seem to do nothing about. Actions speak louder than words and your actions are to allow hackers to take from you. If you are not going to take action to help yourself, you will not take the time or effort to help your costumers.

EX Gamer Tag

6. damon669 Win User

Xbox live

Your best option is two accounts, one subscription or three accounts, one subscription.

You will need to set the account with the subscription to your
    home Xbox
    on one of the consoles and on the other console use the account with the subscription and game to play.

How home Xbox works is everyone on that Xbox has all your games and subscriptions at on extra cost to set up your home Xbox and for more information visit https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Since they are also children I recommend giving them each there own Microsoft Account and setting up
    Microsoft family this will allow you to set up how long they can play for a day and what age rating they play and manage their purchases.

If you want an account each so three accounts in total you will need to to set one console as the home Xbox and the other Xbox you will need to sign in to the account with the subscription and the other child account at the same time.

If you have any more questions or you would like anything explaining differently or in more detail please feel free to ask.
    I have used up 2 switches already, and it still dosnt work.
Thema:

Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the...

1. Hackers have set up an Xbox subscription on my account. Microsoft keeps disconnecting the... - Similar Threads - Hackers set subscription

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient: I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to...
  5. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  6. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?: my partners account has been hacked. he was able to get in and change his password however the hacker created an authenticator app and now has sole access. customer service has hung up numerous...
  9. URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it: i need to change my email of my account quickly before the hacker changes it and the password again the problem is is that i dont have access to the email the hacker set on my account is there a...
  10. I got hacker set my home on where

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacker set my home on where: Sorry ,my bad english. ,How can i do now? I cant set my home xbox now ,idk what happened now ? b9730006-f519-4e81-9018-8b5e6c530d0e