hacker selling hacks asking for personal information

Discus and support hacker selling hacks asking for personal information in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hacker on cod ghost selling hackes for 10 to 15 bucks asking for PayPal ba2b6b0e-398d-423a-ad6d-72c351ee0de2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HitherHickory30, Jan 23, 2014.

1. hacker selling hacks asking for personal information

Hacker on cod ghost selling hackes for 10 to 15 bucks asking for PayPal

:)

HitherHickory30, Jan 23, 2014
  2. y3ivan
    y3ivan Guest
    Unable to recover my account, please help.

possibly the hacker change your personal information.

y3ivan, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Reporting 3 users directly. Need help.

The user [mod removed-personal information] often hacks
    [mod removed-personal information]
    server and he just allows it despite the hacker breaking the server and attempting to steal personal information from the users who gets on the server.
    [mod removed-personal information] is a bot user that [mod removed-personal information] uses as a backup user in case something goes wrong with his original profile. Everytime I report this hacker to
    [mod removed-personal information], he not only harasses me, but he also spreads false rumors through his access to social media in an attempt to make me look and sound like a hacker and a lier. I feel like a console ban is nessessary here
    as they just won't stop and will continue for as long as they have access to the xbox one service. I just want some peace and they always make it harder on me for no reason.

DoubledNebula51, Jan 23, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there!

You will need to file a complaint using your console tools or and following the steps in this article here (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse) so the XBLPET can look into it. hacker selling hacks asking for personal information :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: