Hacker gets account banned

Discus and support Hacker gets account banned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Xbox account has been hacked and the intruder has messaged numerous people the hard R. I’m now stuck with 20 bans that end a year from now. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Felipe _Gralha, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Hacker gets account banned

My Xbox account has been hacked and the intruder has messaged numerous people the hard R. I’m now stuck with 20 bans that end a year from now. Is there a way for Microsoft to help me hit rid of these suspensions? I have proof of everything including messages with the person, being signed out of games I’m playing, and I don’t know if this is possible but can’t Microsoft check the ip of the user or at the very least see what Xbox’s are on the account? I’ve had a clean record for nearly a year now and all of a sudden this happens can somebody help me out? Another thing is that my phone number for 2fa doesn’t register until the 27th

:)

Felipe _Gralha, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Felipe, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

Let's say the only alternative you have now is to submit the account recovery form and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you found this information helpful.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Sincerely,
    oskayra
  3. RyanCurrie1 Win User

Microsoft Activision Ban Appeal Getting Changed?

My activision account was hacked last night. I’ve now been permanently banned for life on cod. I appealed it and they still said no. I’ve put up with hackers for years so it’s feck annoying I’ve been banned due to a hacker.

I play on Xbox but the hacker used PC and hacked my account via battle net.

Does this mean I will need to create a new Xbox gamer account and an activision ID to get back on? My current gamer tag is linked to the banned account 😒
  4. MyPoint1 Win User

my account was hacked

the hacker got the account banned
  5. benseac Win User

PERMABAN ALL MODDERS

[quote user="US Revenge"]

nothing is done to modders. the worst they get is a slap on the wrist. few people are perma banned, they should ban the XBL account and the xbox of the hacker.

[/quote]

More than just "few people" get their accounts banned for good. I do agree that they should be more aggressive in banning consoles (which they do, too).
  6. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

Someone hacked my xbox live account

Draft Badger, I am 100% sure if you hack an account and recover and the owner calls it in. The hackers console most of the time gets banned.
Thema:

1. Hacker gets account banned - Similar Threads - Hacker gets account

2. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  3. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  4. How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get my account back if a hacker got into it and changed the email to their own?: Hello, I have been recently playing minecraft for a while, and it seems that a hacker got a hold of my account. I know this for certain because when i try to log into my microsoft account it...
  5. How do I get my old Microsoft and Minecraft account back after a hacker stole it and then...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my old Microsoft and Minecraft account back after a hacker stole it and then...: Today I fell for a scam while playing Minecraft which led to me losing both my Microsoft account and my Minecraft account I have proof of them stealing it along with proof that it was my account....
  6. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...: Few days ago, I was trying to join a server called "Skyblock Nerds", while joining this server, it asked me provide verification code I received from my Microsoft account. Right after, I received...
  7. Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?: I heard that hackers are banning our xbox account and do whatever.so is it true? If it is how can I protect my acc? 2fe77aa0-9e3e-4282-8d7c-f390b20a234d
  8. Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account suspended due to a hacker situation; how do I get back the games I paid for?: My account was hacked, and Microsoft decided there was no way to resolve it, just suspend the account entirely. I've lost everything - games, progress, screenshots. I still have receipt emails for...
  9. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  10. Account has been hacked. How do I get hacker out of Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked. How do I get hacker out of Xbox app?: Hi, My name is Jaden. I was online yesterday evening and joined a post for a game I was playing. I ended up being scammed and had my account stolen from me with the information being changed on...