Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account

Discus and support Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I unknowingly gave access to my email to a hacker who then proceeded to delete my email address. The intention of this was to steal my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by F_700, Sep 25, 2023.

1. F_700
    F_700 Guest

Hi,

Recently I unknowingly gave access to my email to a hacker who then proceeded to delete my email address. The intention of this was to steal my Minecraft account. I have tried all the other ways of trying to either recover my email or reopen it, but it has completely gone.

It appears that the person who did this now has access to my Minecraft account. I know this because I have looked online and my username has changed. I think they possibly have now attached their email to it?

Is there a way of regaining access to my Minecraft account if I can prove its mine?

Thank you.

:)

F_700, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

If the hacker has deleted the email address associated with your Microsoft and changed the email associated with your Minecraft account, it will take 60 days of waiting to complete the permanent deletion process.

Chances are that your Microsoft email address has not been fully deleted yet, kindly try to recover your account by following the interactive tool using the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

If the issue still persists, you will need to reach out to Mojang for further assistance with your Minecraft account as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly recover your account. You may contact them using the link below:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. GHalil Win User

If it was your main account then you lost the account and Xbox enforcement or no one would do anything to fix your issue. Unless you file it to cyber intelligence.
  4. Dustin Wang1 Win User

Hacked Microsoft account

I have the exact same issue the hacker stole my account by somehow going into security info and changing the password and email to his making it impossible for me to login. The hacker also then decided to make a new account with my email and password leaving me with no minecraft account. I have proof that I own the account. Please help!
  5. jac c1 Win User

Xbox hacker what do I do

How about delete the hackers account, I have the name of another hacker, recently stole my cousins account and is even selling it, xbox gamertag of hacker is fritz6163, how about do something and get rid of the hackers
  6. hacked TRICE Win User

mojang and microsoft PLS.

so basically

the hacker has added his email to my microsoft account's security info, transferred my minecraft account to his email, and deleted my microsoft account. whenever I type my email to https://account.live.com/acsr, it says 'the microsoft account you've entered does not exist'.

such a smart hacker bro

also, I know the hacker's email btw
Thema:

1. Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account - Similar Threads - Hacker gained access

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding out if a Xbox gift card was redeemed by a hacker or by the intended recipient: I have been getting my girlfriend’s daughter Xbox gift cards so she can play her games and twice now it said the card has beef redeemed. Now I’m real careful to keep them safe until I get them to...
  5. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  6. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop allowing hackers on Call Of Duty !!!!: Why won't you even attempt to minimize hacking on COD games. It is so frustrating and annoying with the amount of lobbies that have hackers. I'm not even mad at the hackers anymore, YOU cannot...
  9. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  10. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...