Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

Discus and support Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luxerz ✔, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Luxerz ✔
    Luxerz ✔ Guest

Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and they didn't tell me why, I had 5/8 strikes and I made an appeal but It didn't go through and I'm not getting help with support at all

:)

Luxerz ✔, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only at 5/8 strikes.

3. Jhonkito Win User

Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only at 5/8 strikes.

Hi Luxerz, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say the only alternative you have right now is to submit the account recovery form, and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Credits for this answer go to advisor Daniel:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/780c5d52-50b3-4819-8a5b-fb0c13018803

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Sincerely,
    Jhon
  4. Luxerz ✔ Win User

That didn't help me recover my account whatsoever, I'm still permanently banned and lost all my money I have spent throughout the years and my progress .Is there anyway I can get UNBANNED?
  5. PDMc123 Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

What seems to be happening is that a 'permanent' ban actuality lasts for something like a week. Won't know for sure until the 19th when, I'm told by Microsoft support, my son's 'permanent' ban is due end. If the adjudication system only depends on the word of one person then there will be unfairness. Also, while I'm not condoning swearing, unless it's racist or homophobic stuff, a permanent ban without a warning or shorter ban first would be completely disproportionate so hopefully that isn't the actual system.
  6. RyanCurrie1 Win User

Microsoft Activision Ban Appeal Getting Changed?

My activision account was hacked last night. I’ve now been permanently banned for life on cod. I appealed it and they still said no. I’ve put up with hackers for years so it’s feck annoying I’ve been banned due to a hacker.

I play on Xbox but the hacker used PC and hacked my account via battle net.

Does this mean I will need to create a new Xbox gamer account and an activision ID to get back on? My current gamer tag is linked to the banned account 😒
Thema:

1. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only... - Similar Threads - Hacked hacker I'm

2. My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.: My account was hacked. This person was able to add themselves to my family charge my card several times and took all of my money. Now I have to deal with the repercussions by canceling everything....
  3. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  4. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  5. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  6. My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and hacker changed the email: So i was trying to verify my account on discord to join a server and inputted my email and IGN of my minecraft account into the verification form. I was then kicked from the game 5 minutes later...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...: Few days ago, I was trying to join a server called "Skyblock Nerds", while joining this server, it asked me provide verification code I received from my Microsoft account. Right after, I received...
  8. Hacked Child Account - hacker cancelled account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Child Account - hacker cancelled account recovery: 6 days ago a child account under my parent account was hacked. We are not sure how that occurred since 2 factor authentication was setup. Our only thought is that we used an app called Authy for 2...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: Hello. About 4 days ago, my microsoft account has been stolen by some russian hacker which means i have lost access to my minecraft account. I have tried the account recovery form but they have...
  10. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...