Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *

Discus and support Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate * in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been getting recent activity saying Microsoft Ultimate * has been paid . I don’t have Microsoft nor use it ! Please cancel this and have somebody... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brianna Alford, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *

I’ve been getting recent activity saying Microsoft Ultimate * has been paid . I don’t have Microsoft nor use it ! Please cancel this and have somebody contact me this is getting ridiculous! I don’t use Microsoft quit scamming me out of money.

:)

Brianna Alford, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Brianna Alford,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Brianna Alford,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're experiencing issues for unauthorized charges for Microsoft Ultimate. For the issue that we have, there could be possibility that your card added under with the account owned one of you family members or other Microsoft account that you have access with. To be honest, this has happened to me before and was able to find out that my card added under with my sons account (I forgot to remove it actually) few renewals has been completed before I figure things out. Just to set your proper expectation, billing concerns is best to be discussed with the live support since, we don't have a tool to check your account here in Community Forum.

On the other hand, for the hacked concern, if you are referring to a Microsoft account that has been hacked, I would like to give you a heads up, Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can.

Before we proceed, please allow me to ask few questions to better understand the concern we have:

• Were you able to check your accounts order history to see the transaction charge? For verification purposes.
    • Does the transaction only visible under with your bank statement?

In the meantime, once you got this information from your end, kindly proceed to contact Xbox live support so they can start verifying the transaction charge in order to sort things out.

1. Kindly open this link: Contact Us | Xbox Support

2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page that matches your country/region which you currently located.

3. If not. please select the country region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.

4. Make sure to use the check the available contact times of the support.

5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, may try InPrivate Windows for your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Xtian3 Win User

I’m trying to switch from the 10$ gift card to GPU pass ultimate on Xbox app however it doesn’t give me the option of manage.

How do I cancel the auto redeem then? Since I don’t see the manage button and I don’t want anymore 10$ gift cards cuz I have like 80$ and don’t use them and they expire after 90 days?! How can I cancel it?
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Don’t know how to redeem code

Hey Flowey Lad!

Check this out!

(source)

Xbox Game Pass and Spotify Team Up to Deliver the Ultimate Value in Gaming and Music

"So, I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – then what? Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) app message center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days). The codes must be redeemed at the Spotify website
    listed in the message or email. Then, it’s time to get gaming and start listening."

I hope it helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. oOoO Marie OoOo Win User

game pass ultimate conversion

Hello!

Cancel your subscription, here you can read how to do

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4522164/microsoft-account-how-to-cancel-your-subscription?fref=services_help_cancelSub
Thema:

1. Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate * - Similar Threads - Hacked don’t cancel

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  8. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  9. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  10. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...