hacked account that I can't recover acc

Discus and support hacked account that I can't recover acc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Marko here. So 7 months ago hacker replaced my email with his changed password and added TSV just like this guy sadly from link I provided. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jjfmrjefer, Jul 22, 2022.

1. jjfmrjefer
    jjfmrjefer Guest

Hello, Marko here.

So 7 months ago hacker replaced my email with his changed password and added TSV just like this guy sadly from link I provided. But this advisor said if quote "you don't have access to the information entered by the hacker,"

you can't recover it.

But I am in contact with hacker and he is willing to give me information needed but I have to pay him which I did. So how and where do I go from now ?

Thanks.

"Sabina-F

Replied on December 21, 2020

Unfortunately, if the hacker has turned on 2-Step Verification and you don't have access to the information entered by the hacker, I'm sorry to tell you that there is no way to regain access to your account. Nobody can change the settings, except who has access to the account."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...cover-it/1c791228-a2b1-4619-b916-2e49b322a62e

:)

jjfmrjefer, Jul 22, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: