Hacked account permanently suspended

Discus and support Hacked account permanently suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eladio Atkinson, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Hacked account permanently suspended

My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being updated the situation could not be handled any further than customer support.

Due to this, while I was able to confirm the account was mine ultimately the account was placed under indefinite suspension.

Since then, I have not received any update on the account, and I'm once again trying my luck with Microsoft Support to see the next actions I should take to recover my suspended/hacked account.

I have purchased products and accounts as well as a vast Onedrive with memories, all of which I hope to get back.

I'm lost and I don't know what I need to do next to recover my account.

:)

Eladio Atkinson, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Eladio, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are presenting this problem, it is correct this situation cannot be handled with Support, in fact it cannot be resolved here either since this is only a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems This means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Having said that, this situation can only be handled through the Enforcement page since the team in charge of this type of cases of suspended/banned accounts works from there, so I suggest you go directly to this link:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

There you have to log in with your account, and you will be able to see the suspension you have at this moment, perhaps the option to file an appeal will appear.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  4. [Farscape] Win User

My account was hacked then permanently suspended

if you had a case review and they upheld it then that is it, nobody here or in support can help, only enforcement via the enforcement site and as you have had the one and only one review nothing more can be done.
  5. GhostyCastle345 Win User

Permanently Suspended and don’t know why

My son’s account has been hacked and was sending people harassment messages so that included that person to then go report him and now it says he is permanently suspended and I don’t know how to solve it.
  6. Ravi Gupta1 Win User

My Account Got Permanently Suspended Because Someone Hacked My Account

Hi,

My account too got hacked and they permanently suspended the account. Now when I ask Microsoft to transfer my purchases (for which I have the invoices) they are not ready to do it. Any success in getting the purchases back, please advise.

Regards

Ravi
Thema:

1. Hacked account permanently suspended - Similar Threads - Hacked account permanently

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. my account was permanently suspended due to being hacked, but the account holder agreed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was permanently suspended due to being hacked, but the account holder agreed to...: so i was playing minecraft, and my account was password guessed because i forgot to turn on 2 factor authentication. and then my account address was changed, so i contact support, and after a good...
  6. Account permanently suspended after being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended after being hacked.: My account was hacked recently and in the attempts that I've made to contact support, every time they tell me that because "security features were changed on the account, they are unable to assist...
  7. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  8. My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account on xbox got hacked so if anyone plays can you permanently delete my account from...: I have not and don't expect too ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category*** f94a7abb-478c-4982-adf0-87daf3441d18
  9. My account was permanently banned when it was hacked and the apeal was denied what do I do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned when it was hacked and the apeal was denied what do I do.: My account was hacked and I just got it back but when I went to play my account was permanently banned whoever hacked my account got it permanently banned . I tried apealing the ban but it was...
  10. My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it: On 2/28/23 my Xbox account was hacked and the hacker began to send inappropriate messages to one of their accounts. I did not have access to my account because the hacker changed my password so I...