Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles

Discus and support Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm in the never ending quagmire of trying to recover my hacked account. The automated Microsoft recovery services are garbage. I cant even get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steven Whitfield1, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles

Hi,

I'm in the never ending quagmire of trying to recover my hacked account.

The automated Microsoft recovery services are garbage. I cant even get as far as submitting a request, it just says that I've already tried too many times today even if i haven't. I've had the same account for almost 20 years and cannot believe that is it is this hard to speak to a human being.

I'm basically writing this out of desperation now. Does anyone know how to get a ticket raised with microsfot for this.

I particularly enjoy the virtual assistant who 'doesn't understand the pharse 'I would like to log a complaint'. Real helpful.

Thanks

:)

Steven Whitfield1, Aug 16, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. nkester Win User

Want to use my REALLY old XBL account, but so old can't login/rest password

The problem there is that the recovery form Fails because the information was either deleted, never required, or otherwise invalid. There's simply not enough info related to the account to satisfy the automated systems. My best guess is that it would take
    an actual MSFT rep to datamine the account to see if infact the account is still recoverable.
  4. Michael Little1 Win User

Your automated recovery form

is there no specific threshold? None? That’s got to be a joke. Surely one correct input in the form would not be enough, right?

It seems awful convenient to be as vague as possible and consider the issue resolved.

Thanks for attempting to resolve, but the fact is that the issue is unresolved because you do not have enough information to satisfy the original question.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Michael. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> Is the entire form case sensitive?

Some types of data will be case sensitive; ensure names, addresses, emails, etc. are in the correct case.

> Approx how much of this form must be filled out for the automated server to acknowledge that a user should be allowed back into their Microsoft account?

Every account is different so there is no specific threshold, but you should provide as much accurate information as possible to increase your chances of recovery.

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process. It's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Microsoft reviews recovery form submissions on a case-by-case basis. The recovery process is unique to each account, it asks questions about the account that only the account holder should know. As such there is no specific threshold.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to solve this for you, keep in mind that we are not Microsoft employees and do not have insight into accounts. We provide technical support and advice for Xbox devices and services, we are unable to assist with Microsoft account access issues.

Make sure the form is accessed on a known device (e.g a Windows PC linked to the account). This may increase chances of recovery.

See this support page for further help with the recovery form: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Regards,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles - Similar Threads - Hacked account automated

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  5. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  8. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...