H1Z1 Removed from marketplace? Was hyped to check it out only to find out its been taken down.

Discus and support H1Z1 Removed from marketplace? Was hyped to check it out only to find out its been taken down. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yeah, title says my situation. Called XB1 customer service to ask them if they could shed light and was given a very polite, "yes it appears the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dad Who Dabs, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Dad Who Dabs
    Dad Who Dabs Guest

H1Z1 Removed from marketplace? Was hyped to check it out only to find out its been taken down.

So yeah, title says my situation. Called XB1 customer service to ask them if they could shed light and was given a very polite, "yes it appears the game was once on the market place but isnt any longer. your best bet would be to go on the forums." So here
    I am.

Not expecting a lot but if anyone knows why I am having this issue or better yet has a redeem code or way for me to remedy the issue that would be stellar.

The battle royale mode looks vicious.

:)

Dad Who Dabs, Mar 30, 2016
  2. check it out

well this is cool I got this Xbox Live code for free! If you want one here: [Mod Removed]

CitedLeader531, Mar 30, 2016
  3. '14 Removed from GoD?

I just tried getting it online only to find out it's been removed. Why?

Just asking because it's still listed on my dashboard as being available.

Z0mb13S0ldier, Mar 30, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The game hasn't actually been released yet. Looks like it should be out sometime this summer, but the release date keeps getting pushed back.

Smwutches, Mar 30, 2016
  5. MidBread331
    MidBread331 Guest
    It's the end of 2017 and it's still not out come on man, at least I can settle with PUBG when it comes out next week for Xbox One on December 12th.

MidBread331, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MidBread331 Win User

The game hasn't actually been released yet. Looks like it should be out sometime this summer, but the release date keeps getting pushed back.
    It's the end of 2017 and it's still not out come on man, at least I can settle with PUBG when it comes out next week for Xbox One on December 12th.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. onyxishere Win User

Two Worlds 2 missing.

Sorry but it seems as though the game has been removed from the marketplace. Although the add ons are still available the full game is not. Perhaps you could try checking out your local gaming store to find a used copy.
  9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Lost my favorite Gamer Pic

Hi killermunk,

It does indeed sound like that gamerpic was a promo item, and has since been removed from the Marketplace if you are unable to find it.

If you do not have it downloaded somewhere currently, you will be unable to redownload it, since it has been taken down. : /

Let us know if you have anymore questions.
  10. TOXIC2theHEAD Win User

MS Store already posting charges?

Just checked my Cc and the money was taken out. I'm so hyped can't wait till Friday!!!
Thema:

1. H1Z1 Removed from marketplace? Was hyped to check it out only to find out its been taken down. - Similar Threads - H1Z1 Removed marketplace

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. Need A Zombie survival game like Day Z, H1Z1.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need A Zombie survival game like Day Z, H1Z1.: Hugely excited for all the games coming out this year. Generally an all around gamer. Will play ANYTHING except for them rugby games. But I am a huge zombie fan and always wanted a big...