Gyro on new elite controllers

Discus and support Gyro on new elite controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattheturk, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Mattheturk
    Mattheturk Guest

I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games like halo, overwatch,
    cod etc. It worked great for me on nintendo switch games like splatoon. Do you think a gyroscope feature can improve your aiming compared to analog stick?

:)

Mattheturk, Jan 6, 2021
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but none of the existing Xbox controllers support gyro controls. Hopefully it's something MS considers for a future revision of the controller though, cos I agree that gyro controls are very useful!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Gyro controls and my confusion

No.any device that is not.labeled made for.xbox.isn't.allowed

That includes devices meant to bypass the in-game restrictions

You can get a XAC which is made for xbox
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Looks same as BF3

I like lamb meat, especially on a Gyro.
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Elite controller series 2

It's highly likely that both the new elite controller and current elite and standard controllers will work with the new console.
  6. thosefaker Win User

What about future gyro control?

Because it was not implemented right. And with kinect its not even a sensor in the controller. Of course it runs bad over a camera.

Just check out how well Splatoon runs, or Last of us.

Its so undiscerning. Plenty if people want this feature. And I can tell you, it will not take long and the ps5 shooter scene is ages ahead with their gyro built in.
Thema:

1. Gyro on new elite controllers - Similar Threads - Gyro elite controllers

2. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  3. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  5. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  7. Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(: Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro 2194a42a-dada-46de-b75f-a39c23f0bdf4
  8. Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?: I've been playing Steam games with a Nintendo Switch Pro controller this last year, but I got hit with the dreaded joystick drift that they refuse to acknowledge the existence of. I figured its...
  9. Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  10. What about future gyro control?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about future gyro control?: Hi everyone, with a new console gen someone would expect, the console has every standard build ins, that are currently on the market. Its performing way better than sticks especially in shooters....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox add gyro