Gyro controls and my confusion

Discus and support Gyro controls and my confusion in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by median460, Jun 26, 2024 at 8:23 AM.

1. median460
    median460 Guest

using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists are somewhat messed up, I need it to aim in a different way. Is there anyway I can mark myself as a keyboard and mouse player? So I don't get into controller lobbies for cod and similar games?

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

No.any device that is not.labeled made for.xbox.isn't.allowed

That includes devices meant to bypass the in-game restrictions

You can get a XAC which is made for xbox
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but none of the existing Xbox controllers support gyro controls. Hopefully it's something MS considers for a future revision of the controller though, cos I agree that gyro controls are very useful!
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Looks same as BF3

I like lamb meat, especially on a Gyro.
  5. thosefaker Win User

What about future gyro control?

Because it was not implemented right. And with kinect its not even a sensor in the controller. Of course it runs bad over a camera.

Just check out how well Splatoon runs, or Last of us.

Its so undiscerning. Plenty if people want this feature. And I can tell you, it will not take long and the ps5 shooter scene is ages ahead with their gyro built in.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

What about future gyro control?

They had it in the original controller using Kinect to track it. People didnt use it.
Thema:

1. Gyro controls and my confusion - Similar Threads - Gyro controls confusion

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  6. Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(: Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro 2194a42a-dada-46de-b75f-a39c23f0bdf4
  7. Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?: I've been playing Steam games with a Nintendo Switch Pro controller this last year, but I got hit with the dreaded joystick drift that they refuse to acknowledge the existence of. I figured its...
  8. Gyro on new elite controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro on new elite controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  9. Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  10. What about future gyro control?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about future gyro control?: Hi everyone, with a new console gen someone would expect, the console has every standard build ins, that are currently on the market. Its performing way better than sticks especially in shooters....