Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers

Discus and support Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattheturk, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Mattheturk
    Mattheturk Guest

I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games like halo, overwatch, cod etc. It worked great for me on
    nintendo switch games like splatoon. Do you think a gyroscope feature would make your aiming better compared to analog stick controls?

:)

Mattheturk, Jan 2, 2021
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but none of the existing Xbox controllers support gyro controls. Hopefully it's something MS considers for a future revision of the controller though, cos I agree that gyro controls are very useful!
  3. Georgios Lazandreas Win User

Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

same here.while firing the aim just stops ADS'ing all of a sudden.

elite 2 controller.

FIX IT
  4. t slog Win User

Far Cry 2 has terrible Aiming controls

Hi.

I bought a 360 copy of Far Cry 2, played it on a new 360 console with a new 360 controller - and the bad aiming controls are nearly exactly the same as on Xbox 1 with Xbox 1 controller and elite controller.

Please ask Ubisoft to fix aiming. I’ve contacted them as well, but with no acknowledgement.
  5. Biggpn0i Win User

Xbox One Elite controller problem

I've bought the Xbox One Elite Bundle recently too and I've noticed a slight aim dragging that's been going on with my elite controller. My right thumb stick would drift to the right ever so slightly whenever I rest my thumb on neutral position. It's really
    hard to aim with precision if my aiming always goes to the right all the time. You can really notice this when you mess with the xbox sensitivity on the sticks via the xbox elite controller app. I mean, isn't this suppose to be an "Elite" controller? It's
    been bothering me a whole lot but luckily I have an extra wired controller until I have to wait for a replacement.

Anyways, to the topic creator, you should be able to send in a replacement for the controller for free. It's still under warranty. Just make sure you have everything like the paddles, extra sticks, the plug-n-play wire, and d-pad when you return it.
  6. mk4Y Win User

KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users

Yeah because of this there have to be a way to detect the emulators/converter to stop that. I think it's technically not impossible to block this..

And yes you're right, with the elite you get a little advantage, because of the paddles. (I wish all controllers would have this or at least prepared for the paddles.)

But for example in ego shooters it's getting all about aiming and with the elite you also using the stick to aim and you can't aim exact pixel for pixel so fast like with mouse.
Thema:

1. Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers - Similar Threads - Gyro aiming Elite

2. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  3. Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my sticks to swap when I aim in to shoot: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  4. I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to switch my sticks when I aim my gun: So I want to add the shift button function while still using the LT function. Right now only LT or Shift can be assigned to the left trigger, but not both. I would like to shoot with the left but...
  5. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. (royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground...
  6. So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...: Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da
  7. Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(: Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro 2194a42a-dada-46de-b75f-a39c23f0bdf4
  8. Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?: I've been playing Steam games with a Nintendo Switch Pro controller this last year, but I got hit with the dreaded joystick drift that they refuse to acknowledge the existence of. I figured its...
  9. Gyro on new elite controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro on new elite controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  10. What about future gyro control?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about future gyro control?: Hi everyone, with a new console gen someone would expect, the console has every standard build ins, that are currently on the market. Its performing way better than sticks especially in shooters....