GwG problem

Discus and support GwG problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, I bought gold membership yesterday for 1 year and still having problems. First I stopped automatic extending and removed my card because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CzechPRAGUE, Feb 1, 2016.

1. CzechPRAGUE
    CzechPRAGUE Guest

GwG problem

Good day,

I bought gold membership yesterday for 1 year and still having problems. First I stopped automatic extending and removed my card because I don´t want my little brother to buy something. Then it still offers me to buy gold membership but I already bought
    it (in my account settings it shows to 2017 so it should be OK) but I can´t buy any free game with gold. Now I tried to add my card back and I was able to buy 2 games on xbox one (I have xbox 360) but when I tried to buy sacred citadel (Xbox 360) it demands
    money and says "free only for gold" and when I click it wants again to buy gold membership! On my xbox it still offers old games but It is connected.

Thanks for reply and have a nice day..

:)

CzechPRAGUE, Feb 1, 2016
  2. Xbox One Games with Gold not redeeming properly from Xbox 360

onyx62is, what daftpunk749 is saying about the commerce page is also the case with my account too. While I have had no problem with GWG so far, none of them appear on the commerce page. None of the 360 GWG show up nor do the Xbox One GWG. I don't yet
    have an Xbox One so I don't know if that will be a problem but even the 360 GWG games that I have successfully downloaded and played do not show up one the commerce site. None of them.

HomegrownSilky, Feb 1, 2016
  3. sogonyo
    sogonyo Guest
    Missing GWG/Sale tab on my One

Same problem on my Xbox One. I just usd Microsoft Edge & went to Xbox Live to DL GWG.

sogonyo, Feb 1, 2016
  4. Fubski
    Fubski Guest

GwG problem

For this one, I highly recommend that you contact the Xbox Accounts & Billing Department so that they can validate the status of your Xbox Live Gold subscription. Here's their contact details:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and 800-469-9269.

Fubski, Feb 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GwG problem