Guys tryna get my account banned

Discus and support Guys tryna get my account banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; real talk can this guy even get my account banned, he somehow got my serial number and said that he can ban my account because he has my serial number,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XTurtleDragonX, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Guys tryna get my account banned

real talk can this guy even get my account banned, he somehow got my serial number and said that he can ban my account because he has my serial number, tell me is that possible

:)

XTurtleDragonX, Oct 2, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Oct 2, 2017
  3. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

Hey please help me, I have never begged for anything before.My Xbox account has been Permanently Suspended and I need to somehow get in contact with the Enforcement Team, I have already done a case review and that was before I found out why I got banned. Now that I know why I've been banned I would be the happiest person on the face of this planet if I can do another case review. Please Help this get out there to get my account back. I am not a rich person and certainly don't have any money on me, I have spent over 1000 dollars on my account and had it for over 5 years, and would love to at least get a second chance at doing a case review or getting in contact with the Enforcement Team.Good luck out there and do not get your account banned, it is seriously the worst thing ever to happen to a gamer, especially if you buy digital games and spend money on your account. I have been really messed up and had been getting no sleep cause of this. Last thing my GT is: ITz RAPID MoDz , Once again Thank you Guys/Girls and PLEASE!

Rahul, Oct 2, 2017
  4. Guys tryna get my account banned

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member has the ability to issue suspensions. If you've done nothing against the
    Code of Conduct or Terms of Use you have nothing to worry about.

Every report the enforcement team receives is investigated before a suspension is issued. False reports hurt the user who makes the report.

Mistress Sara, Oct 2, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Guys tryna get my account banned