guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

Discus and support guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Recent-Ad7265, Jun 15, 2023.

1. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

/u/Recent-Ad7265, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Sean Wilson1 Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

I am enrolled in Xbox update preview Omega. Do I still have the option to get the new dashboard?
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

It's still rolling out so at some point you'll get it on your Series S.
    Only if you are in a Insider preview ring! ASA, Alpha, Beta, Delta or Omega.

There has been no notification that the new dashboard has been released to GA.
  4. PINKATER Win User

I didn't get the new xbox dashboard

Hi there. I own an Xbox X series and an Xbox S series. The s series for about a week has had the new update but my X still is the old dashboard. How can I have 2 Xboxs in the same household with different updates going on. If an update is being launched it should be sent out to everyone at the exact same time globally. This doesn't even make sense.
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

xbox

hi. im mel and an independent advisor. i think the new dashboard is still rolling out to all users. i have an xbox series x and i dont have the new dashboard yet either.
  6. Lactos292 Win User

Xbox Live December 6 Dashboard Update Delayed.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

So... Am I missing something here guys?

Before you guys were all like:

NO MICROSOFT YOU SUCK NO UPDATE BLADES WAS BEST DASHBOARD YOU RUIN EVERYTHING WHEN YOU UPDATE YOU GUYS SUCK I DONT LIKE THE NEW UPDATE I HATE THIS. YOU GUYS WILL RUIN THE DASHBOARD LIKE YOU RUINED THESE FORUMS. NO. :mad:

Now you're all like:

COME ON MICROSOFT WHEN'S THE UPDATE THE I WANT IT ALREADY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE IS IT STILL TODAY YES I CAN'T WAIT WHEN IS IT! :D

[/quote]and let's not forget after the update finally arrives:

NO MICROSOFT YOU SUCK NO UPDATE BLADES WAS BEST DASHBOARD YOU RUIN EVERYTHING WHEN YOU UPDATE YOU GUYS SUCK I DONT LIKE THE NEW UPDATE I HATE THIS. YOU GUYS WILL RUIN THE DASHBOARD LIKE YOU RUINED THESE FORUMS. NO. :mad:
Thema:

guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

1. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,... - Similar Threads - guys series are

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  8. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  9. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  10. Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guys my xbox series s got banned and i want to know if it’s permanent or temporary, how do...: yesterday my console was banned and i want to know for how long, can anyone assist me with this 2be31b83-4e96-4223-a958-525a546e664b