Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

Discus and support Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="IceColdKilla 99"] don't worry. I'm sure it'll be more of a polished APP than sony's [/quote] sonys does what it is suppose to and guess... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. blue spader
    blue spader Guest

    Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)


    [quote user="IceColdKilla 99"]
    don't worry. I'm sure it'll be more of a polished APP than sony's

    [/quote] sonys does what it is suppose to and guess what. IT WORKS. I THOUGHT THE BONER WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE CONSOLE THAT INVOLVED ALL THE SHARING AND COMMUNITY STUFF. SEEMS LIKE THE PS4 CAN DO THE STUFF AND MS CANT. LOL
     
    blue spader, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

    [quote user="OvercastMoss6"]

    I find this hilarious. The amount of xbox fans that mocked and s**t on ps4 for having Ustream when they announced twitch for xbox one, and they thought twitch was exclusive to the one. Yet now one console has both while the other has none. Bit ironic I think!!

    [/quote]

    so your gonna pretend that Sony didn't anounce features they don't have yet? like suspend/resume or a friend taking over your game?
  3. tohellnbak Win User

    Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

    your a silver zero... use your real name troll or go away....
  4. jamie the gun Win User

    Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

    That's the best part it's like interactive jerry springer
  5. BlindandCynical Win User

    Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

    I dont think you know what irony is...
  6. javiergame4 Win User

    Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

    don't worry. I'm sure it'll be more of a polished APP than sony's
Thema:

Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

Loading...
  1. Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news) - Similar Threads - Gutted Twitch wont

  2. Problème de vocal entre ami sur stream twitch via xbox series s

    in XboX Insiders
    Problème de vocal entre ami sur stream twitch via xbox series s: Bonjour, je veux me lancer sur les streams/vidéos de contenu mais j ai un gros problème. Quand je joue avec des amis à des jeux qui ne comprennent pas de chat vocal, et que je stream en meme...
  3. Twitch Streams Have No Audio for Viewers

    in XboX Insiders
    Twitch Streams Have No Audio for Viewers: I recently had a friend tell me that while I’m streaming a game he can’t hear any audio of the game at all. I am not using a headset or trying to talk over the game. This is a sports game league...
  4. Twitch Stream Disconnect Xbox Series X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch Stream Disconnect Xbox Series X: My Twitch stream only lasts for about 5mins until it disconnects and I get the error message "your live stream stopped working try restarting your stream" from my Xbox series X console. How do I...
  5. Cannot stream One Hand Clapping from Xbox Series S to Twitch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot stream One Hand Clapping from Xbox Series S to Twitch: Hello everyone, I am trying to stream the game One Hand Clapping. The game will stream the main menu of the game, but when I actually start the game, the stream on Twitch will show the 'Xbox...
  6. Why isnt it possible to stream Discord audio to Twitch on Xbox?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt it possible to stream Discord audio to Twitch on Xbox?: I’ve been streaming for a fairly long time and recently tried branching out to play with people on other platforms (PC, Playstation, Ect) but when i try to stream with them im unable to include...
  7. Minecraft Tiktok and Twitch cape not appearing after redeeming code

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Tiktok and Twitch cape not appearing after redeeming code: Hello, my minecraft username is and i have not gotten the "new" minecraft Tiktok and Twitch cape after almost a month after redeeming the codes. I have been checking almost every single day but it...
  8. Hello i got code from twitch for Home cape so i redeemed the code but i got nothing in my...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello i got code from twitch for Home cape so i redeemed the code but i got nothing in my...: Hello i got code from twitch for Home cape so i redeemed the code but i got nothing in my account and when i redeem the code again it tells me the code is already redeemed...
  9. Logitech G920 bei f122 und forza horizon5 funktioniert nicht gut

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech G920 bei f122 und forza horizon5 funktioniert nicht gut: Logitech g920 funktioniert nicht bei f122 und FH5 Lenkrad hängt die spiele auf,sobald ich usb trenne läuft ohne probleme Bei fh4 funktioniert einwandfrei Bitte um hilfe LG...
  10. Had a gut full

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had a gut full: Have been having trouble with Jigsaw for mths now, I Have uninstalled & reinstalled many times but still won't load daily challenges 6167f249-909f-48fb-ac34-f9e84e4ced9c