Gunslinger joe

Discus and support Gunslinger joe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I purchased the DLC, but How do I access it? It just loads wolfenstein 2 and I can’t find the DLC 306fec27-d4ee-4284-8ee3-011f331510bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeckedFriend999, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Gunslinger joe

so I purchased the DLC, but

How do I access it? It just loads wolfenstein 2 and I can’t find the DLC

:)

DeckedFriend999, Dec 14, 2017
  2. VOG Raid Today

still need raid group? got 4 people all 27 gunslinger, voidwalker, defender, and another gunslinger. also only one of us has raid experience.

Ron M3XICO187, Dec 14, 2017
  3. Assignments!

all unlocked all completed, Gunslinger Achieved

PCunrecognized, Dec 14, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Gunslinger joe

Hey everyone,

Wanted to check in and see if this is an issue each of you are still seeing. If so, please feel free to post back and let us know which DLC you are unable to find, and what errors you are seeing (if any).

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Jan 17, 2018
  5. I bought all 3 of the dlcs and only the second one works alright. The gunslinger one glitches towards the end and just stops. The deeds of Cpt Wilkins stops halfway into the 2nd part, after you destroyed the first cannon. There's a door that's supposed to
    open, only it doesn't, so nothing happens, the game just deadends. Any help?

ManagerFurcht78, May 28, 2018
  6. The DLC is under the main menu and can be accessed under Cronicles tab. Should show up as 4 separate windows.

CrazyUSMarine, Nov 2, 2018
  7. ManagerFurcht78 Win User

Gunslinger joe

Hey everyone,

Wanted to check in and see if this is an issue each of you are still seeing. If so, please feel free to post back and let us know which DLC you are unable to find, and what errors you are seeing (if any).

Keep us posted!
    I bought all 3 of the dlcs and only the second one works alright. The gunslinger one glitches towards the end and just stops. The deeds of Cpt Wilkins stops halfway into the 2nd part, after you destroyed the first cannon. There's a door that's supposed to
    open, only it doesn't, so nothing happens, the game just deadends. Any help?
  8. CrazyUSMarine Win User

Gunslinger joe

The DLC is under the main menu and can be accessed under Cronicles tab. Should show up as 4 separate windows.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Gunslinger joe

Hey everyone,

Keep us posted!
  10. Ron M3XICO187 Win User

VOG Raid Today

still need raid group? got 4 people all 27 gunslinger, voidwalker, defender, and another gunslinger. also only one of us has raid experience.
  11. PCunrecognized Win User

Assignments!

all unlocked all completed, Gunslinger Achieved
Thema:

Gunslinger joe

1. Gunslinger joe - Similar Threads - Gunslinger joe

2. It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...: It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of people discovering this game with only praise, please buy the ip from capcom and make it your new mascot, and...
  3. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?: I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it? PC...
  4. Joe Danger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joe Danger: Hi, I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game. I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 ( both Arcade). I'm getting an error but other...
  5. Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller: Acabo de comprar una Xbox One y tuve un pequeño problema porque, con otra Xbox One, solía encender la consola desde el controlador inalámbrico e incluso cuando la apagué, todos los controles...
  6. Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!: Joe Staten 0c31f015-0a8b-4f15-985c-1b78dea75515