Gunfire reborn Not working. Pc app not working to fix game on console

Discus and support Gunfire reborn Not working. Pc app not working to fix game on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been trying to install the xbox app for forever following all the guides and things like that, but i gave up. I have an xbox so no big deal i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcus Starkwearher, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Gunfire reborn Not working. Pc app not working to fix game on console

So I have been trying to install the xbox app for forever following all the guides and things like that, but i gave up. I have an xbox so no big deal i can just use that except now that im trying to play gunfire reborn on console it will not work. This is due to a bug where the game will not load no matter what IF you have logged onto pc and then try to play on xbox. Now there is a solution apparently online which is to boot the game on pc and console at the same time. Problem is game pass will not load and its not like i have a spare computer to try and download it on. My main goal is to get gunfire reborn playing on my xbox so if there is a way to get my app working on pc or work around it to get gunfire on the xbox i would appreciate it.

:)

Marcus Starkwearher, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Having already exhausted most troubleshooting tips to install Xbox App without any solution, can you try format your Windows Operating Software and try to install the app again.
  3. Steven Crossman Win User

I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in and out whilst playindgdestiny 2 via Steam

Hi Marvina

I have updated the firmware on the headset. Didn't work with destiny but worked with Gunfire Reborn. So am currently reinstalling Destiny 2 to see if that rectifies it.

Cheers :)

Steve
  4. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

Nov. 1

• The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

• Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

• Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

Remnant 2 Ultimate Edition is a scam

Gunfire Games has issued a statement that it is currently working on fixing bugs and issues in Remnant 2. Some of the problems it's addressed so far are progression blockers in the Labyrinth and Nightwaevers Web, as well as issues with the Waterharp Puzzle.

"We know that encountering bugs and glitches can be frustrating and can hinder your excitement for the game," Gunfire Games said in an update. "We take these issues incredibly seriously, and our team is working to identify and address these issues as quickly as possible."

this is an issue with the game manufacturer not xbox or microsoft. u need to contact them regarding this issue.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Game pass ultimate for family via pc

works different on pc.

log into each ones accounts that are set on the pc, open the xbox app, log out of the app and in with your account, download whichever games they want then log out of the app and back in with their account, do this for each kid and they can then play fine, game sharing is only available for console but this is the work around for pc and has worked this way for years.
Thema:

1. Gunfire reborn Not working. Pc app not working to fix game on console - Similar Threads - Gunfire reborn working

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  6. Reborn/Ascension X Gaming is recruiting!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reborn/Ascension X Gaming is recruiting!!!!: Reborn X Gaming is an online gaming community dedicated to providing gamers with a place where they can make new friends, play games cooperatively, and have fun. Eligibility Requirements • Must...
  7. Reborn/Ascension X Gaming us recruiting!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reborn/Ascension X Gaming us recruiting!!!: Reborn X Gaming is an online gaming community dedicated to providing gamers with a place where they can make new friends, play games cooperatively, and have fun. Eligibility Requirements • Must...
  8. [XB1] RXG Recovery (Reborn Gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1] RXG Recovery (Reborn Gaming): Reborn Gaming (Currently Recruiting: 16+) Reborn Gaming is founded and established December of 2015, We are currently sitting at 280+ members and constantly growing by the day! We are seeking...
  9. Gemini : Heroes reborn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gemini : Heroes reborn: I found this game while browsing the store. Has anyone played it? Is it any good? It's only $15.00 which isn't too bad a price for a game of this type. 89278ca1-3901-4ac0-bfab-7b6b6b607868
  10. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn: I was playing the beta today on ps4 and really wish microsoft would change their stance on cross platform play which is the reason square equinox won't bring it to xbox. Im finding this game...