Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.

Discus and support Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm attempting to connect my xbox 360 xplorer controller to my pc. When I plug it in it wont even turn on, nor is it recognized in device manager in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Krawnnic, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Krawnnic
    Krawnnic Guest

I'm attempting to connect my xbox 360 xplorer controller to my pc. When I plug it in it wont even turn on, nor is it recognized in device manager in any shape or form. Ive tried usb 2.0 and 3.0 slots, and installed xbox accessories. If I plug the guitar
    into the xbox 360 it works just fine.

:)

Krawnnic, Oct 21, 2018
  2. matanmeyer
    matanmeyer Guest
    How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device?

How Xbox 360 / Guitar Hero controllers are being connected to the XBOX device? what is the connection method - is it WiFi , is it Bluetooth? or is it something else. please let me know.

matanmeyer, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    Xbox360 guitar hero leads required...drums to controller

If the game doesn't detect the Mic, then it won't work. Alternatively you can connect your Xbox headset mic to your controller and use that for some Guitar Hero titles.

Irixion, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Krawnnic,

As the 360 Xplorer controller is a third party accessory, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to download the required drivers.

XBF Lance J, Oct 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Guitar hero xplorer not turning on

2. no power to xplorer guitar pc

3. xplorer 360 guitar says connected to 1 & 4 but doesnt work