Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta)

Discus and support Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The guide (when you press the xbox button) has seemed to have gone back to the default non-insider guide. I have tried factory resetting my xbox as I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RobbyG8888, May 1, 2020.

1. Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta)

The guide (when you press the xbox button) has seemed to have gone back to the default non-insider guide. I have tried factory resetting my xbox as I prefer the new one. Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/RobbyG8888
    [link] [comments]

/u/RobbyG8888, May 1, 2020
  2. Luriden Win User

Laggy Guide Menu

Well it's officially no longer a Preview Program issue.

I completely unenrolled from the Preview Program and performed yet another factory reset. Everything worked perfectly for a couple of days. I hear the "chime" noise when I hold the guide button, I can smoothly go between menus, everything worked great. Until
    I started reinstalling all my games and Rock Band 4 DLC. Particularly while the Rock Band 4 DLC was installing (several hundred files, I should say) and I'm getting all the notifications about each song being ready to play after they're installed, I noticed
    the lag came back. It's taking a good 30-45 seconds for my "What do you want to do?" menu to pop up and the "chime" noise that goes along with it is gone. Menus are laggy. I press down several times in the guide to get to an option at the bottom of the screen
    and it'll freeze for a second, before jumping down there suddenly.

I'm really at a loss here. The console seems to work fine until I start installing things. And yet, everything is installed to my external, and I have the same problem when my external is unplugged from it.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Laggy Guide Menu

Since you're a member of the Xbox One preview program, please be sure to report any issues you come across using the Feedback app and then post on our Preview
    Program forums for further assistance from the proper folks.

Thanks!
  4. WGBIV Win User

Xbox guide menu not working

that does nothing, this a legit bug that needs to be looked at.
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox guide menu not working

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

guide menu in 3d help

That's spot on Daft Badger. I have a lovely 55" Samsung ES8000 3D TV I use for my gaming needs, the 3D in Gears is pretty cool but the notifications and anything else to do with the dashboard look pants. There is nothing you can do to fix it.
Thema:

Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta)

1. Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta) - Similar Threads - Guide menu has

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  4. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  5. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  7. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  8. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  9. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  10. Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly: Every other menu scrolls correctly but the guide menu seems to be stuck on one page and is not scrolling down to the next section like the other menus do. I've looked everyone on google,...