Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

Discus and support Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KeremAnıl, May 4, 2024.

1. KeremAnıl
    KeremAnıl Guest

Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help.
    Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games

Step 2 : We will log in with xbox because if our account is linked to xbox, we can log in with xbox.
    Step 3: After logging in, you can remove Xbox from Riot Games' links.

Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore [​IMG]

* Changed to a discussion

:)

KeremAnıl, May 4, 2024
  2. kot_plackowy Win User

I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

i finally recovered the account and got the xbox gamepass unlinked
  3. kot_plackowy Win User

I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

I think I won't unlink that account because their support is weak and my subscription will just stay linked to that account i dont have much to do about it
  4. kot_plackowy Win User

I'll try sending a request in english now because before i sent it in my native languge so it's harder for them to respond

they responded that there's no problem just unlink it in your account settings but I said clearly i don't have access to that account i don't know what to do now they used some junky bot
  5. Francia J. Win User

Alright. Thank you for the update.
  6. Francia J. Win User

That's great. It may take time for them to respond and please check your spam/junk mail as well from time to time.
Thema:

1. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore - Similar Threads - Guide remove gamepass

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  4. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  6. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  7. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  8. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  9. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  10. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...