Guide and in-game audio issues.

Discus and support Guide and in-game audio issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Most recent achievements/notifications and the really bad audio screeching/distortion in Destiny 2 is still present with today’s Alpha Skip update.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hayvock, Jun 18, 2019.

1. /u/Hayvock
    /u/Hayvock Guest

Most recent achievements/notifications and the really bad audio screeching/distortion in Destiny 2 is still present with today’s Alpha Skip update. Filled reports again

submitted by /u/Hayvock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hayvock, Jun 18, 2019
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

Headphones

Hi there,

I think in Party settings or (in the guide) Settings > Audio (not 100% sure this is the exact path, but it's around there) there should be a Mixer to control a mix of Party audio and Game audio. If you can hear your party, it's going to be a volume issue.

Thanks!
  3. proness931 Win User

Headset Stereo Xbox One

Could be an issue with the headphone jack or with your chat audio settings. Try adjusting your mic volume in system>audio settings in the guide menu
  4. smithy10GB Win User

Could really do with some help when recording game clips.

I would but I'm pretty sure I tried this a few months back when following troubleshooting guides, it didn't work.

It's very temperamental as it happens on some games and records audio without issues on others.

The most recent game it failed to record audio on is halo infinite.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

tengo problemas con el audio. Yo oigo pero no me escuchan[Translation-I have problems with the audio. I hear but they don't listen to me]

Hi Algorta22,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having audio issues. We recommend the Guide for

Xbox one party audio
    . Let us know if this is in game chat. As it can be something entirely different then.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. MissEdi Win User

Audio cutting out

Hey there, rosk4444!

Is this issue occurring with all games that you launch on the console? Also, have you ensured that your audio settings are configured correctly on your console for the setup that you are using? The

Configure Audio Settings on the Xbox 360
    guide can help you get started with that process.
Thema:

1. Guide and in-game audio issues. - Similar Threads - Guide game audio

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  4. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  5. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  7. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  8. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  9. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...
  10. Game Pass and Store options are ordered differently on the Dashboard and the Guide. (OCD...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass and Store options are ordered differently on the Dashboard and the Guide. (OCD...: If you look at the options at the top of the new Dashboard they go My games & apps, Store, Game Pass, Search, Settings. However, at the bottom of the Guide they go Notifications, Game Pass, Store,...