Guest account not working for split screen gameplay . Help!

Discus and support Guest account not working for split screen gameplay . Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split screen on series x isn't working on Cold War. Is anyone else having this issue? We have tried every way we can possibly think of to have a guest... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KimberlyWilson3, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Guest account not working for split screen gameplay . Help!

Split screen on series x isn't working on Cold War. Is anyone else having this issue? We have tried every way we can possibly think of to have a guest join on multiplayer and zombies but nothing is working. We have followed the on screen instructions and googled the hell out of the issue but not getting any joy!

:)

KimberlyWilson3, Mar 10, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @KimberlyWilson3, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Benjaminallen29 Win User

Having the same issues and these fixes don’t work making me wish I still had my ps4 so I could play with my kids on split screen
  4. AngryBlueOwl Win User

Crash team racing xbox split screen

Yes, tried with second account and guest account, does not work. Other split screen games work fine
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

COD ghosts split screen

As far as I know that is the way things work when you play split screen. I have never come across a game where a guest or a second account can talk while split screening.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Confuse...Please Help!!!!

to be able to play EVERY game with each other you will need 2 xboxs. 2 controllers, 2 TVs, 2 copies of the game, and 2 xbox live accounts as gold members to play online with each other.

some games let you have guests and do split screen though which helps.

as said, halo allows guests to split screen, COD3 back when I played it allowed split screen a well but i am not sure on guests.
Thema:

1. Guest account not working for split screen gameplay . Help! - Similar Threads - Guest account working

2. Won't let me split screen or add a guest account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me split screen or add a guest account: The call of duty Black ops 2 won't let me download or add a guest account to split screen 7f9cb0d2-ac31-46e3-8866-e6ed2dbb488a
  3. How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover lost Fortnite guest account?: I created a guest account on Fortnite on my Xbox 1 and accidentally linked my PC Fortnite account to my Xbox recently. When I signed out of the PC account on my Xbox the guest account was no...
  4. How to transfer score to an account? Currently playing Solitaire Collection on Guest Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer score to an account? Currently playing Solitaire Collection on Guest Mode: Hello! My dad has been playing the Solitaire Collection for several years now, but I just noticed that he is playing on Guest Mode. Is there a way to log into an account to save his data without...
  5. Signing into a guest account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into a guest account: Why cant i sign into a guest account on joy ride turbo? Someone please help me it keeps saying your profile was not completely downloaded please download it again from xbox live....
  6. Creating a guest account using the xbox app for Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating a guest account using the xbox app for Windows 10: I'm having trouble creating a guest account using the Xbox app for Windows 10. When I attempt to add a guest account by clicking on my account I'm only given the option to sign out, Instead of...
  7. Transfer skins from guest account to mircosoft account (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer skins from guest account to mircosoft account (Minecraft): Hello, so I wanted to know if i can transfer the skins I had on my guest account for Minecraft: Nintendo Switch to my Mircosoft. I'm not sure because i bought skins on the guest account. Can i get...
  8. Can you make a guest account to play portal 2 local coop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make a guest account to play portal 2 local coop?: I wanted to do portal 2 coop on my xbox one but I don't have a second account to sign in and my friend also doesn't have one so is there any way to log in with a guest account or something like...
  9. Unravel 2 Co op with Guest Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unravel 2 Co op with Guest Account?: Was trying to play Unravel 2 with my brother and when it comes to the screen saying "Player 2 press any button to join" none of the controller buttons would let a second player come in. Is this...
  10. How to set up a local guest account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to set up a local guest account?: Hi, I recently switched from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X. Yesterday I wanted to spontaneously play some coop with a friend. However, we couldn't find any way to create him a local guest account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cod why not sign in guest