'Guardian Hunter' Mission in Borderlands TPS

Discus and support 'Guardian Hunter' Mission in Borderlands TPS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently completed the mission above in my game and I missed the achievement. Is there anyone that is up to the point where this mission... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BluntBladeKilla, Apr 9, 2017.

1. 'Guardian Hunter' Mission in Borderlands TPS

Hi there,

I recently completed the mission above in my game and I missed the achievement. Is there anyone that is up to the point where this mission is available and if so, would they be willing to help me out?

Thanks

:)

BluntBladeKilla, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Meshuggala
    Meshuggala Guest
    "Bigger They Are" Achievement XBOX ONE

Since there is no forum for TPS on the xbox one titles I'll just post here.

If anyone has TPS on Xbox One and still needs to complete the mission "The Best Story Ever Told" which is basically the raid boss mission hit me up cause I completed the mission already on both playthroughs with my imported character and would like to get
    the achievement on the xbox one.

Send me a message or party invite if you're interested. Thanks.

Meshuggala, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Borderlands 2 Level Cap Increase Announced

03.29.13 - Chris Faylor

Among the level cap increase and various other changes coming to Borderlands 2 on April 2, 2013

is a new playthrough -- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode -- built for challenging high-level play.

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode differs quite a bit from Normal Mode and True Vault Hunter

Mode -- here's a quick rundown of the major changes:

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Details• Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they

have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.

• Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players

able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.

• No more tutorial missions -- characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the

"Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.

• While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's

current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.

• Gameplay changes in UVHM: • Enemy health generally increased 4x.

• Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.

• Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.

• Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.

• Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.

• Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.

• Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

Check back Monday for details on the various bug fixes in Tuesday's update, and don't forget there's

more to come for Borderlands 2: Krieg the Psycho, a new playable character, arrives in May with the

fourth campaign add-on (included in the Season Pass) hitting by the end of June!

CloakedMalice, Apr 9, 2017
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

I've loved every minute I've played of Borderlands 3. It feels like they built upon what made everything that was great about BL2 and TPS. I'm doing true vault hunter now and am finding I'm grinding more for boss drops, than I was in BL2.
  5. TopherXPwns Win User

What is your most played game right now?

Currently dropping a lot of time into Borderlands TPS to catch up on what I missed.
  6. CloakedMalice Win User

Borderlands 2 Level Cap Increase Announced

03.29.13 - Chris Faylor

Among the level cap increase and various other changes coming to Borderlands 2 on April 2, 2013

is a new playthrough -- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode -- built for challenging high-level play.

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode differs quite a bit from Normal Mode and True Vault Hunter

Mode -- here's a quick rundown of the major changes:

Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Details• Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they

have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.

• Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players

able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.

• No more tutorial missions -- characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the

"Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.

• While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's

current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.

• Gameplay changes in UVHM: • Enemy health generally increased 4x.

• Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.

• Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.

• Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.

• Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.

• Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.

• Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

Check back Monday for details on the various bug fixes in Tuesday's update, and don't forget there's

more to come for Borderlands 2: Krieg the Psycho, a new playable character, arrives in May with the

fourth campaign add-on (included in the Season Pass) hitting by the end of June!
  7. Nolan Coker Win User

What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?

Borderlands 2, Fallout 3, and Monster Hunter World are my favorite.
  8. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Who is excited for Dauntless? - Free to play

So far so good.Looks like borderlands and plays like monster hunter.
Thema:

'Guardian Hunter' Mission in Borderlands TPS

1. 'Guardian Hunter' Mission in Borderlands TPS - Similar Threads - 'Guardian Hunter' Mission

2. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  3. I have Gamepass, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy won't launch and I get a message that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy won't launch and I get a message that...: How do i resolve the following issue? Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in...
  4. Why cant I access Guardians of the Galaxy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I access Guardians of the Galaxy?: I downloaded Guardians of the Galaxy via Game Pass and now I cannot access it. If I go to my games, it shows that it is installed. In Game Pass it shows that it is installed. However, the...
  5. Minecraft is telling me that my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is telling me that my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online...: I don't know why but starting from today I cannot login to minecraft because minecraft is telling me my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online games I don't have a parent or a...
  6. Additional Guardian

in XBoX Accessibility
    Additional Guardian: Is there a way to add another parent to the main account? I have to be logged in for others to play (not on the home Xbox). 6eecb8c9-2c12-471b-a62a-6aadc39d3030
  7. replaying Lara Croft Guardian of Light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    replaying Lara Croft Guardian of Light: I downloaded a Lara Croft Guardian of Light into my xbox. I played it, enjoyed it, and tried to play it again. I could uninstall and then reinstall it like the first time I ordered the game from...
  8. Unable to purchase items, even as Guardian

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to purchase items, even as Guardian: Hi guys. I'm trying to buy a minecraft realm, but when I go to checkout, it simply says "You don't have permission to purchase". I'm in a family, by myself. I'm the guardian. I can't change my...
  9. Guardian heroes on the Xbox store - playable on pc and Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guardian heroes on the Xbox store - playable on pc and Windows 11?: I just found my childhood game after all those years of searching.. Only to find that it was released only for the Xbox consoles. I wanted to know if the game in the Xbox store is playable on...
  10. Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...: Bom dia, estou com problema na quest guardião do jogo fatal bullet executei a quest porem ela fica travada e não continua assim n consigo continuar a história do jogo. [Translate by Mod] Good...