GUARDIAN COLLECTOR ACHIEVEMENT

Discus and support GUARDIAN COLLECTOR ACHIEVEMENT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Killer Instinct from day 01 and have got every achievement in the game with the exception of the Guardian Collector Achievement. The reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marklynx, Oct 10, 2017.

1. marklynx
    marklynx Guest

I have had Killer Instinct from day 01 and have got every achievement in the game with the exception of the Guardian Collector Achievement.

The reason to this is you need to get all types of Guardians for this and the Crimson one has not been available for a very long time. At least as long as I have been trying to get this achievement.

Can anyone advise if I can get a Crimson Card from any other pack or if not, when will the Crimson got back up for sale? Is rather annoying that I can not get this last achievement due to this issue.

Before asked, I have my Killer Instinct both digital and disc versions fully updated. I have also tried this both on the XBOX ONE and WIN10.

Please advise.

:)

marklynx, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Halo 5:Guardians édition collector limité

Je voudrais savoir si l'édition collector limité de Halo 5:Guardians sera disponible en précommande en France.

François Gicquel, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Getting Bored Yet?

I personally think adding the collectors will keep things fresh for me. They would go something like this:

Collector Drones

Collector Guardian

Collector Assasin

Harbinger (Every now an then)

Collector Heavy (a trooper with a Particle beam instead of conventional weapons)

Scion

Praetorian

Abominations (Husks that explode upon contact)

I made up the heavy, but the rest were all from ME2

Halcyonic Chaos, Oct 10, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: