Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i was playing Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition on the Xbox One. I unlocked two achievements, X'tabay-Bye worth 30G and Nooks and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeeKay-1B9D6AF9-A1A2-4048-968D-7A83F43E6FAA, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking

Yesterday i was playing Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition on the Xbox One.

I unlocked two achievements, X'tabay-Bye worth 30G and Nooks and Crannies worth 20G.

However only 30G was added to my Xbox Profile, and when I go to achievements it says that I have completed both the achievements, which should have given me 50G in total.

Xbox Live servers were down yesterday for a bit so maybe that's why but I don't know why only one achievement would be updated into my gamerscore and the other not.

Help!

:)

BeeKay-1B9D6AF9-A1A2-4048-968D-7A83F43E6FAA, Jul 27, 2014
  2. free games with gold on xbox one.. equals pitiful

I posted about it already in the Guacamelee thread already, so I'll just summarize here: I really like Guacamelee! STCE. Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking :)

Galactic Geek, Jul 27, 2014
  3. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    July games with gold announced

enjoying guacamelee STCE thus far, just about to take out flame head i think

iBakez, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Guacamelee STCE Achievements not unlocking