GtaV (XboX One) Car Meet/Drift Racing/Drag Racing/Cruising

Discus and support GtaV (XboX One) Car Meet/Drift Racing/Drag Racing/Cruising in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Meeting Location: To be announced Status: Car prepping Event Car discipline: Futo-Blista-Sultan-Street/upgraded stock cars/Sports-Muscle-Super*... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValuedRisinGSuN, Jan 18, 2015.

1. GtaV (XboX One) Car Meet/Drift Racing/Drag Racing/Cruising

Meeting Location: To be announced

Car discipline: Futo-Blista-Sultan-Street/upgraded stock cars/Sports-Muscle-Super*

Time Start: 6:00 pm (Standard Eastern time)

Contact: (), (diazepam23) (ask for invite, or info)(wanna be security?, just ask)

Restrictions/Requirements:

Must have a mic/Must have upgraded car (at least level 1)

*Supercar Limits: Voltic-Bullet-Vacca (Anything else is not allowed)

NO KILLING/IF YOU GET KILLED DO NOT TAKE REVENGE/OVERKILLING=KICKED

Try your best not to damage your car or any others car for that matter.

Photographers and Streamers welcome!

Overall Just Have fun !!!!!

:)

ValuedRisinGSuN, Jan 18, 2015
  2. Online Racing Games

As already mentioned, Forza 4 is your best option. 650+ cars, road track racing, drag racing, Nascar racing, and drifting all in one game. They also have demolition derby races. The community is very active too so you can always find someone to play with.
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 also has racing online but the racing physics are not very good at all. TDU2 is more of a cruising game with friends. Not much fun for actual racing.

CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 18, 2015
  3. Im looking for a fun car club

Hi im Chris im 19 and i just recently graduated high school so i got the force feedback racing wheel and forza horizon a few days ago. im new to forza because i mostly played need for speed but the racing wheel is really fun on forza. I like making cars
    from movies, such as the fast and the furious series. Im looking for a fun relaxed car club to join. ive seen some car meets and drift meets on youtube and i think those are really cool pitting your best drag or drifter against you friend, so if your car club
    is like this please send me a messege on xbl. Btw i am actively on now that i am done with school.

Cheers

OutSider Chris, Jan 18, 2015
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Online Racing Games

As already mentioned, Forza 4 is your best option. 650+ cars, road track racing, drag racing, Nascar racing, and drifting all in one game. They also have demolition derby races. The community is very active too so you can always find someone to play with.
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 also has racing online but the racing physics are not very good at all. TDU2 is more of a cruising game with friends. Not much fun for actual racing.
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

Something New

Forza Horizon. Beautiful racing and driving game, great view, good for drag racing, drifting, cruising, racing, great selection of cars, graphics couldn't be better for the map that you have and the things you can do and the way you can drive. (Huge map)
    get the demo, check it out, let me know if you like it
  6. APOCACIDE Win User

For The 360 or X1?

hate to bust in like this but honda makes a v6 accord that rips-its not some roaring streetster its regularly used as a race car-i mean real racing not drag in a circle for 500mi nor that stupid drifting crap
  7. Shadowvegas Win User

For The 360 or X1?

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

hate to bust in like this but honda makes a v6 accord that rips-its not some roaring streetster its regularly used as a race car-i mean real racing not drag in a circle for 500mi nor that stupid drifting crap

[/quote]If a Chevy Volt drifts, is it a power slide?
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

"Classics" racing

I love drag racing with my classic muscle cars thats what drag racing is.muscle cars are a beast on this game
Thema:

GtaV (XboX One) Car Meet/Drift Racing/Drag Racing/Cruising

1. GtaV (XboX One) Car Meet/Drift Racing/Drag Racing/Cruising - Similar Threads - GtaV Car Meet

2. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  3. gtav install stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gtav install stops: hi I have been here looking at another similar issue and I have tried clearing local save going offline and power cycling the Xbox but install keeps stopping i don't know why i have tried 2...
  4. trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...: i try to install original version of GTA V but the game always freezes at 58.1% while installing and everything i tried has not worked, i would like some help with this many thanks Lewis...
  5. GTAV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV: Every time I try to click install on GTAV it will say stopped so I restarted my Xbox but it’s does the same thing over and over again. 19c86adc-90f9-48eb-aea7-a39ea71dd0ab
  6. I gifted gtav throught xbox x online to an american friend but code is in valid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted gtav throught xbox x online to an american friend but code is in valid.: I girfted gta v on xbox x to a friend. Fro canada to texes.. Invalid code need help 4ebb241e-177e-421a-a411-a752db65aa1c
  7. GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X.: Hello, I’ve been playing through the story mode of GTAV and my game/Xbox has stopped registering achievements, both in the story and through gameplay. I am connected to the internet, have...
  8. add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox: add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox submitted by /u/raitionalksifan [link] [comments]
  9. Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?!: Recently discovered that GTAV is leaving the cloud gaming platform. I paid for the Criminal Enterprise Pack DLC, so what happens when GTAV leaves the cloud gaming platform? Will I not have access...
  10. GTAV: Car Meets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV: Car Meets: Hello, i am just writing about car meets, i find it really hard to get into car meets because with the time-zones. but i have an idea for that. . sorry i have to stop typing, helping someone...