GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X.

Discus and support GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve been playing through the story mode of GTAV and my game/Xbox has stopped registering achievements, both in the story and through gameplay.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christos Kolovos, Sep 19, 2022.

1. GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X.

Hello,

I’ve been playing through the story mode of GTAV and my game/Xbox has stopped registering achievements, both in the story and through gameplay. I am connected to the internet, have restarted my console, logged in/out of my profile, deleted my save data, re-downloaded it, and replayed missions multiple times to make the achievements appear. I know I am unlocking these achievements, because they do appear in the Rockstar Social Club as I complete them.

I have read in other threads that I should wait 72 hours for my profile to sync. However, I have not had an issues unlocking achievements in any game until yesterday.

Please advise.

:)

Christos Kolovos, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you for the detailed information it seems like you have performed all the necessary steps.

As per Xbox support, yes, you may need to wait within 72 hours. "If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement on your console, but it doesn't show, it might not be synchronised with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronisation to take place."

Please check your achievement online as well, here you go:

"Sign in at Xbox.com.

Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements.

Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock.

If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked."

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. AndreMLuis Win User

I'm having this same problem, if you find some way to solve this, please share with me
  4. Nnn Yyyy Win User

One achievement is not unlocking on Persona 5 royal

I believe I finished this achievement months ago. I tried to log out ant restart my xbox series x, but this achievement is still not unlocking
  5. Daft Badger Win User

My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

Achievements unlocked while playing on a series S/X aren't separate,they're just the same as xbox one achievements.

It's not like the xbox 360 & xbox one where the achievement system was made slightly different,the xbox one & series consoles use the same achievement system.
  6. Darth Husher Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking

Same issue here. No achievements unlocking on multiple games. I’m on a Series X.
Thema:

1. GTAV achievements have stopped unlocking on Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - GTAV achievements stopped

2. Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this game is not available on your console GtaV online Xbox one s not allowing...: Sorry this game or app isn’t compatible Bought GTAV Online for my s series but now it’s saying its not compatible Please help me fix this 8eac72c3-ad2c-4bcc-bc6a-954b8ec761c2
  3. gtav install stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gtav install stops: hi I have been here looking at another similar issue and I have tried clearing local save going offline and power cycling the Xbox but install keeps stopping i don't know why i have tried 2...
  4. trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...: i try to install original version of GTA V but the game always freezes at 58.1% while installing and everything i tried has not worked, i would like some help with this many thanks Lewis...
  5. GTAV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV: Every time I try to click install on GTAV it will say stopped so I restarted my Xbox but it’s does the same thing over and over again. 19c86adc-90f9-48eb-aea7-a39ea71dd0ab
  6. I gifted gtav throught xbox x online to an american friend but code is in valid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted gtav throught xbox x online to an american friend but code is in valid.: I girfted gta v on xbox x to a friend. Fro canada to texes.. Invalid code need help 4ebb241e-177e-421a-a411-a752db65aa1c
  7. add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox: add back gtaV into the gamepass, please CUZ I ENJOY IT SO MUCH especially that im new to xbox submitted by /u/raitionalksifan [link] [comments]
  8. Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?!: Recently discovered that GTAV is leaving the cloud gaming platform. I paid for the Criminal Enterprise Pack DLC, so what happens when GTAV leaves the cloud gaming platform? Will I not have access...
  9. If i buy gta v for windows 10 on computer, do i have to buy it again for xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If i buy gta v for windows 10 on computer, do i have to buy it again for xbox: I would like to buy gta with the new sale thats going on right now but I dont want to waste money. Can someone help me?
  10. GTAV crashing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTAV crashing issues: Hi there. My son purchased a new xbox series S at Xmas. He is unable to play GTAV at the moment as it jusr keeps crashing the machine and generally not making it past the loading screen. Other...