GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Discus and support GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am a China XBOXONE game player, I like GTA very much, my English is poor ,butGTA5 does not show the traditional Chinese in China version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by viking yi, Apr 3, 2015.

1. viking yi
    viking yi Guest

Hello, I am a China XBOXONE game player, I like GTA very much, my English is poor ,butGTA5
    does not show the traditional Chinese in China version XBOXone above, causing great difficulties in the game.I hope that your company
    can pay attention to the interests of China game player, to solve thisproblem as soon as possible.

:)

viking yi, Apr 3, 2015
  2. viking yi
    viking yi Guest
    China version of XBOXONE does not show the traditional Chinese subtitles playing GTA5.

Hello, I am XBOXONE China users, playing
    GTA5, encountered difficulties in language, GTA5displays
    only the English subtitles, do
    not display simplified or traditional Chinese Chinesecaptions, please Xbox
    support departments to solve the traditional Chinese display
    problem as soon as possible, or coordination
    of GTA5 development company providing updates, thank
    you!

viking yi, Apr 3, 2015
  3. NielsRoskam
    NielsRoskam Guest
    Forza Hub showing Chinese!?

Just to finish this off. It is very easy to replicate. As soon as I installed the Chinese Simplified language pack, Forza Hub uses Chinese date formatting and displays the Games Descriptions and the bottom in Chinese again. And as soon as I remove the language
    it is back to normal English.

Note that I just install the language pack for Chinese character input purposes, so I can switch between the default English input and Chinese Pinyin when needed for some Chinese typing, not for changing the actual display language of Windows! For the rest
    this is a full English version of Windows 10 Pro Anniversary.

NielsRoskam, Apr 3, 2015
  4. GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese

TiresomeClamp42, Jul 5, 2015
  5. TiresomeClamp42 Win User

Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese
  6. NielsRoskam Win User

Forza Hub showing Chinese!?

Just to finish this off. It is very easy to replicate. As soon as I installed the Chinese Simplified language pack, Forza Hub uses Chinese date formatting and displays the Games Descriptions and the bottom in Chinese again. And as soon as I remove the language
    it is back to normal English.

Note that I just install the language pack for Chinese character input purposes, so I can switch between the default English input and Chinese Pinyin when needed for some Chinese typing, not for changing the actual display language of Windows! For the rest
    this is a full English version of Windows 10 Pro Anniversary.
  7. WizardBark35151 Win User

Installation Problem Please Help

Me too. When I downloaded GTA5, I also had this kind of problem. I was a Chinese
  8. Malacath Win User

I can't change fallout 4 language to chinese...

Is the game actually available in China?

Maybe the Australian version doesn't support Chinese or maybe there just isn't a Chinese version?

I believe the Chinese government doesn't allow any game that puts china in a bad light and Fallout 4 backstory involves a war with China causing nuclear Armageddon
  9. SoutenTanolis66 Win User

game menu in Chinese instead of English

anyone has this problem, MS not able to solve
    Yea, I ended up downloading the chinese version as well, it was not mentioned in the store advert as well. I tried changing the language, and there was only simplified chinese, traditional chinese, and korean.

What gives Microsoft?!??

How can I get the english version instead?
Thema:

1. GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE - Similar Threads - GTA5 cannot display

2. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  3. xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀고 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀고 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨: xbox one 사용중 gta5 타이틀을 샀 리딤 코드 등록 그러나 사용이 안됨 리딤 코드 사용은 됐는데 게임에서 온리인을 플 이 하 시도했지만 되지 않았습니다,. a41b9077-6e64-4b37-b8c6-7e331914663a
  4. Problem with gta5 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gta5 game: Hello, i would like to know,why in the game gta5 doesn't respond when I go to magazines. For example I want to buy guns and i go to the shop, i press the button to expose me the guns but it...
  5. pc xbox gta5

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc xbox gta5: pc Xbox gta5 slow audio issues and Bluetooth pairing is lost in some way have tried to reinstall Bluetooth but all the car does is crash on the way to the mission speeds up when there is no full...
  6. Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.: I've reported this problem multiple times, I've been suggested to clear local saves, turn off Xbox (holding it down for 10s), unplugged power cord, even factory reset the Xbox, multiple times have...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 cannot play online Xbox 360 lacking permission, but I have Live on other console XboxOne: Hello Xbox Forum. I have an Xbox One console and an Xbox 360 I have a paid monthly Xbox Live Gold subscription (redeemed on the Xbox One) my kids and I can play GTA5 online perfectly on the...
  9. Cannot download GTA5 after preordered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download GTA5 after preordered: I have pre ordered GTA 5 next Gen on Xbox series s, but I only get to download the online version(I bought the bundle includes story and online version). I have contacted Microsoft and Rockstar...
  10. Cannot get online on gta5!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get online on gta5!!!!!: Hello I need help ASAP I have an Xbox one and I started playing gta5 without Xbox live now I have Xbox live but it still says account does not have access to gta5 online . HELP!...