GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ...

Discus and support GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Date: September 29, 2018 Problem: Game cannot save because I am unable to sign in to Windows LIVE What: I bought GTA4 on steam and want to play on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr.Crack, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Mr.Crack
    Mr.Crack Guest

GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ...

Date: September 29, 2018

Problem: Game cannot save because I am unable to sign in to Windows LIVE

What: I bought GTA4 on steam and want to play on Windows 10.

Game asks me to sign into Windows LIVE and enter the CD-KEY given to me on Steam

Error: "Can't connect to LIVE"

Error code: 0x80070005

I think the game thinks i'm playing on an xbox...

I had troubles getting the game to run before but after adding a commandline.txt file in the game folder it worked (thanks for that

help on steam support)

Steam support said to contact the third party company that made the game (Rockstar) but the error occurs when I am asked to sign in to Windows LIVE or not be able to save my game andget achievements.

Please help me out, its a sad story, i know. I just want to play the game I bought on Steam on my PC

:)

Mr.Crack, Sep 29, 2018
  2. darkymat13
    darkymat13 Guest
    Need help for CD KEY [INVALID CD KEY]

Hi dear Xbox support team.

I request your help today about the game i recently bought which is called Lost Planet 2 on Steam. The game needs to login to the Games For Windows Live service and validate the CD KEY but the matter is when i try to do it the only thing that happend is
    an error code sent to me that says:

"INVALID KEY. Try to type it again. If it's not working, Please contact the seller of the product.

TokenNotFound

OtnKiBsBE0iu03Uq.11.4.6

2017/10/06 - 23:38:22 UTC"

The matter is the Key was provided by Steam and bought on the Steam workshop and the same thing appened when i try it on the windows store. the key seems to be invalid and Steam seems to say that the CD KEY was activated on Steam services and by the way
    they can't do anything about an activated CD key on their workshop. Can you please do something for that?

I wish to thank you to the attention paid for this request

Best reguards.

darkymat13, Sep 29, 2018
  3. game doesn't work

hi,

i bought gta4 via steam and wanted to play, but i doesn't work. I'm dissapointed and annoyed by all of this. By searching through the ne i got it run and how to redeem my code. Now i redeemed with my xbox live account, but the game is nowhere visible within
    games for windows marketplace.

i tried to activated it in-game before, but it always said that the key is not valid. via browser the key was valid, but still i can't play the game. if i log-in in-game it asks for the key which it doesn't accept.

please help,

greeez

RadGlitzern799, Sep 29, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Please give me a few more details about the issue. Are you able to sign into your Windows LIVE account normally?

Try doing so at :
    Microsoft Account Page
    if you are able to sign in there you may want to try restarting your PC and possibly uninstalling and reinstalling the game itself.

Please let me know with a reply how it goes

Thanks again for reaching out!

XBF George L, Sep 29, 2018
  5. Mr.Crack
    Mr.Crack Guest
    Thank you for inquiring further, I feel like you have my back wow, thanks.

Uh yeah I can log into my Microsoft account without problems

Username: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Password: well maybe not

The problem is I am not sure if I should be contacting Microsoft PC games support or Rockstar games.

Oh, here is a couple good screen shots of the problem:

GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ... [​IMG]

GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ... [​IMG]

I also logged into Rockstar's gaming website called Social Club and tried the CD-KEY from steam to download the game but they needed 2 codes, not just the CD-KEY; they need an additional "Request code"... never heard of this but anyway:

I also logged into XBOX LIVE via my browser and restarted GTA4 hoping that it would see that I am logged in but that did not help. My Xbox LIVE username is: Rady13

Mr.Crack, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: