GTA Xbox series S quick resume

Discus and support GTA Xbox series S quick resume in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to turn off quick resume for gta V for Xbox One version on Xbox series S it won’t work and it automatically goes to quick resume even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin duru, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Martin duru
    Martin duru Guest

When I try to turn off quick resume for gta V for Xbox One version on Xbox series S it won’t work and it automatically goes to quick resume even though I remove it from there

What’s going on?

:)

Martin duru, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Martin duru Win User

Even when I do that it will still go back into quick resume
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Quick resume is not something that can be disabled at this time. You need to go out to the dashboard, hit the start button on the game, and go to quit to ensure it does not enter quick resume
  4. Mark Wolfsbauer Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

Hi all,

I am having the same problem on an Xbox Series S. I found that closing the game and restarting (not quick resume) fixes it. No idea why this is happening.

M
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

xbox series s quick resume

Hi Mattie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Some games do not support Quick Resume, the developer can disable the feature for their game if they wish.

For example Fortnite does not and never has supported quick resume.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. DArtagnanStradolini Win User

Hardspace shipbreaker freezing everytime I turn on xbox and use quick resume!

The opton of report a problem perfectly works in you region, here in Brasil (with "s" please) it just load and enter in a looping, in xbox series x with a 250mb/s optical fiber internet. Plus, the game hardspace shipbreaker froze not only in quick resume, it froze if is put in second plan. The quick resume is just one of it's problems. Its remind me the playstation 3 era, in Fallout 3 and Fallout new vegas, that frozen everytime, and just if look for them.
Thema:

1. GTA Xbox series S quick resume - Similar Threads - GTA series quick

2. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  3. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  4. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  5. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  6. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  7. Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: GTA 5 'Vehicle Organization' greyed out: I've read the new 'Vehicle Organization' option is only available for next gen & I have one but for some reason it's greyed out & I can't figure out why? Anyone know?...
  8. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  9. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  10. I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x: I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x rockstar games won't let player use mic GTA v online because some policy Xbox ? e0555d41-2dd2-4d4c-a046-21799a7ede82