Gta whale shark card

Discus and support Gta whale shark card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a $49.99 whale shark card, and it completed and I got the email. But the money never went into my in game account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drew Atherton, May 1, 2023.

1. Gta whale shark card

I bought a $49.99 whale shark card, and it completed and I got the email. But the money never went into my in game account.

:)

Drew Atherton, May 1, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

GTA Whale Shark Card not showing up

3. Mbappe King Win User

GTA 5 Online in game currency

4. Bailey Woods Win User

Yes I got a refund, to refund the larger bundles you have to go to Microsoft account, then purchases and there should be a button saying refund or refund options. Hope this helps🙏
  5. LISAMW1702 Win User

Hi , I was given two options by the Xbox expert via the support line, contact GTA directly or ask for a refund through Microsoft . I’m yet to hear back anything myself ! I’ll keep you posted
  6. Scheree Win User

I have the same issue, any response or feedback would be greatly appreciated
Thema:

Gta whale shark card

1. Gta whale shark card - Similar Threads - Gta whale shark

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  6. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  7. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  8. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  9. Does the gta 5 premium edition & whale shark card bundle work if you already have gta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the gta 5 premium edition & whale shark card bundle work if you already have gta...: I already have gta 5 and gta5 online, Will it not register ,will it duplicate, will I lose my account? What do I do 2701ba51-2d01-4f15-a3a0-0883223046e3
  10. GTA Whale Shark card XB1 Doesn't´t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA Whale Shark card XB1 Doesn't´t work: We bought an GTA Whale shark card which was purchased on 15th of June in order to get 50% bonus to the game. The code was done right but still the money didn't´t arrive to the account... Microsoft...