GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

Discus and support GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; would be nice to have it on x1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwoop33, Apr 9, 2014.

  1. DRZ48
    DRZ48 Guest

    GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)


    would be nice to have it on x1
     
    DRZ48, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. iBakez Win User

    GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

    id buy it again! Had so much fun playing as Trevor!
  3. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

    I wouldn't mind new single player either. Although the MP is fun, it never has been and never will be GTA's strongpoint. Nice to have it there but I'd much rather see all the care and attention being put it to prolonging the Single Player lifespan.
  4. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

    Wouldn't be surprised as I'm still not convinced there isn't going to be a PC version. I'd buy it again.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

    GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

    I firmly believe it will get a release on the new consoles.

    I enjoyed it on the 360 ( I wasn't keen on the MP ) but that was enough for me, don't really want to play it all again unless it was a totally new game/story.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

    GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

    Pretty funny how the writer is basing their trust on a store owners Beard. What has this world come too
Thema:

GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

Loading...
  1. GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor) - Similar Threads - GTA possibly releasing

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. Is it possible to mod GTA 5 from the xbox game pass if so how?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to mod GTA 5 from the xbox game pass if so how?: I wanted to mod gta5 but when i tried the regular method it does not work for the xbox game pass ver. So i am wondering if its possible to do it. 343fbc06-864d-4b80-8892-52e89521289c
  9. Is it possible to tranfer a gta account from an xbox account to another even after it has...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to tranfer a gta account from an xbox account to another even after it has...: I have unlinked my rockstar account from my old xbox account and linked it to my new xbox account. However the gta character i have did not transfer. Some one please help me as i spent ages on...
  10. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...: Would be great (-: submitted by /u/ElectionSome5525 [link] [comments]