GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may

Discus and support GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Watch Dogs is without a doubt an entirely different experience and there's no way it will take over and get more players online than GTA has. Sure some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R1CH5TER, May 7, 2014.

  1. GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may


    Watch Dogs is without a doubt an entirely different experience and there's no way it will take over and get more players online than GTA has. Sure some may prefer it, and many will try it the first couple of weeks, but it's very different.

    Like you said, it can only handle half of what GTA can online, and Watch Dogs is a city whereas GTA V is a fully realized world with no borders. GTA has planes and helicopters, Watch Dogs does not!
     
    GermanScientist, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may

    Can't believe they still haven't added heists! One of the major selling points for the online portion of the game when it launched... It's pretty ridiculous really...
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may

    Watchdogs MP is onlt 8 player compared to the 16 of gta
  4. The1337gamer Win User

    GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may

    They will release it on PS4 and X1 when enough people own those consoles. >150 million PS3/X360 means a lot more sales than <15 million PS4/X1.
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

    GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may

    I know its not going to happen but i really wish they had released this on the current gen machines, i would still be playing the MP if it was.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

    GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may

    Thanks bro. I don't got this game but I'm glad to see updates still coming for it.
Thema:

GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may

Loading...
  1. GTA V online the high life update coming 13th may - Similar Threads - GTA online high

  2. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  3. GTA Online gave me an achievement without me earning it when i first logged in today for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online gave me an achievement without me earning it when i first logged in today for...: hey forums, this is my first time here i would like to know if there’s a possibility to reverse an achievement unlock i log into GTA Online for the new Money Fronts DLC that came out today June...
  4. I started with Xbox enhanced GTA online but want my Xbox one content transferred over to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started with Xbox enhanced GTA online but want my Xbox one content transferred over to...: So I started GTA online with the Xbox x/s enhanced version. I have come a long way with it already. I just realized that when I bought it, I bought the bundle that came with the criminal...
  5. I can't game share gta online enhanced version. I have Xbox game pass PC please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version. I have Xbox game pass PC please help: Hi, I need help with this. I want to play GTA 5 enhanced with my wife. I have signed in my microsoft account which has xbox game pass to her device and created her own xbox account. but when I...
  6. I can't play gta online for some reason, can I get help??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play gta online for some reason, can I get help??: I can't play gta online even though I have another account on my xbox that has gta and that account is set to home xbox 740147e6-aefc-4e0b-b7ff-e596c50ca9fb
  7. Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core: Hi, I can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core, all my settings have allow so that I can play online multilayer but I still can't, some help would be much appreciated. Thanks...
  8. GTA Online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online: I have an old gta account that was progressed on xbox one edition. Now i have the xbox x|s edition and when i try to migrate account or characters it wont work and says i have no prior saves....
  9. How to Play GTA 5 online on Series X|S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play GTA 5 online on Series X|S: Hi, How do I play GTA 5 online on a series x|s? on my Xbox 1 I just had the gamepass and GTA 5 and was able to load it, this time around I have the game for series x|s loaded, just bought...
  10. why has my Gta shark card not been added to my online game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my Gta shark card not been added to my online game: I have bought the Gta shark card on the 13/05/25 but the game funds where no added onto my game. I bought it using Xbox store rather than buying through the game. I have checked a the payment was...